Home

Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler

Every day, through August 10th, members of the Madden NFL development team and community (Game Changers), will announce the All-25 team, which consists of the greatest video game athletes (at the height of their career) at each position.

Today they have announced kick returner Devin Hester (Chicago Bears) from Madden 08 with an 83 overall rating, place kicker Adam Vinatieri (New England Patriots) from Madden 2004 with an overall 99 rating and punter Shane Lechler (Oakland Raiders) from Madden NFL 12 with a 99 overall rating.

On Monday team will announce the quarterback. Based off of the already released videos, it's going to be Mike Vick.

Previously announced below.

Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
I saw Tom Brady and Orlando Pace in there too. Brady is the back up I'm guessing, while Pace is the LT
Old 08-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler

Is this just the same as the Canton team on Madden 13?? Except some different players?
Old 08-03-2013, 04:41 PM   #4

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 25 - The All-25 Team: Devin Hester, Adam Vinatieri and Shane Lechler

Brady as a backup QB ? The top QBs in Madden were Vick, Favre, McNabb, Culpepper. You could cheese with those guy. Vick was unstoppable period. Favre made just about every throw. McNabb was a slower version of Vick with a weaker arm but still dominated in the same ways. Moss sorta helped Culpepper because he caught everything so that's a toss up there.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #5
Just started!

Julian. if you think Clarence`s postlng is unimaginable... on monday I got a great opel since I been making $8307 this-last/month and-a little over, 10/k last munth. this is really the coolest work I've had. I began this 5 months ago and immediately started earning minimum $77... p/h. I use details from here,,,....... w*w*w.Y*a*d*7.c*o*m
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #6
Rookie

jtswag187's Arena

I know that marvin harrison will make it, i hope they choose fitz tho
Old 08-04-2013, 01:01 AM   #7
Rookie

drk3351's Arena

OVR: 5
What about backups? for example a 4 reciever set, will there be backups for all positions for like a 53 man team?
Old 08-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #8
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
As dominate as Hester is as a returner in real life, Dante Hall was the best return man in Madden games. He was deadly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »