Home

Madden NFL 25 Player Ratings Revealed in Three Announcements, Starting August 15th

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Player Ratings Revealed in Three Announcements, Starting August 15th within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2013, 08:59 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 25 Player Ratings Revealed in Three Announcements, Starting August 15t

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
You seem to be forgetting that RG3 was a one of the best track runners coming out of High School. He won Gatorade Texas Boys Track and Field Athlete of the Year in 2007. Also runs a faster 40 time. 4.53 to 4.41.
Mehhh Matt Elam ran that this year and only got an 88 speed.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:00 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Player Ratings Revealed in Three Announcements, Starting August 15t

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
I think Kaepernicks speed is a little to high. I would rate him at 84 speed not 88. He is not a burner.
he is faster than he looks out there because of his stride and size.

check out 1:21 of the video

also, RG3's 40time is with no pads on. Kap is bigger than RG3, so there is a chance that he is faster or just as fast on the field (wearing the pads). Also Kap ran that 40 at not 100%. I know excuses, excuses...but what is known is that RG3 is comming back from a pretty bad injury and we have to see if he still has the same speed. But I'm sure Tiburon still has him at 93.

but RG3, Russell Wilson, Vick all are more agile than Kap...no question there. But straight line speed, imo Kap is faster or just as fast as RG3. Also Vernon Davis said Kap is one of the top 3 fastest players on the team.

Last edited by Afrikan; 08-13-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #11
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

They still need to work on the difference between striders/sprinters and short burst accelerators.

Kaepernick has a higher ACC than SPD for example. This makes little sense. He's not getting caught from behind, but he doesn't have Vick-like acceleration.

Ratings seem better so far than M13's end of season rosters though. A lot more spaced out in skill ratings such as Route Running, Block Shedding, Tackling, Catch In Traffic, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #12
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
he is faster than he looks out there because of his stride and size.

check out 1:21 of the video

also, RG3's 40time is with no pads on. Kap is bigger than RG3, so there is a chance that he is faster or just as fast on the field (wearing the pads). Also Kap ran that 40 at not 100%. I know excuses, excuses...but what is known is that RG3 is comming back from a pretty bad injury and we have to see if he still has the same speed. But I'm sure Tiburon still has him at 93.

but RG3, Russell Wilson, Vick all are more agile than Kap...no question there. But straight line speed, imo Kap is faster or just as fast as RG3. Also Vernon Davis said Kap is one of the top 3 fastest players on the team.
Wow, he is faster than he looks.

RG3 was 'unofficially' clocked at 4.3 with no pads. He's not much smaller. He weighs 223 compared to CKs 230.

Maybe they should bring CK up a couple points in the speed department.
Old 08-13-2013, 10:56 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Wow, he is faster than he looks.

RG3 was 'unofficially' clocked at 4.3 with no pads. He's not much smaller. He weighs 223 compared to CKs 230.

Maybe they should bring CK up a couple points in the speed department.
yeah sorry about getting weight wrong, but the way most fans talk about RG3 you would think he was like 210 something. So I made the mistake of presuming as well.

if they moved Kap up to 90, I'd be fine with that...and just see how the season goes if there needs to be more adjustment afterwords.

the only reason I say that is because this past off-season Kap was working with Olympic runners in Atlanta to improve his speed. To not have any wasted motion when he runs. He said he feels faster, so we'll have to see.

what's funny is that I don't even run with Kaepernick when I play. I'm a pocket passer and I play 99% under the center. All this lobbying I'm doing is just out of respect of what an amazing athlete Colin is...but it will also probably bite me in the behind, when I face 9er teams online that constantly run with Kaepernick...lol.
Old 08-13-2013, 11:02 PM   #14
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

The greatest thing about M25 is that you don't have to settle on Donny Moore's ratings. If you feel Kap is faster, make him fast. No one is right or wrong when it comes to ratings. Madden share will have plenty to choose from after a few weeks of release.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »