Home

NBA 2K14 Achievement List Reveals Crew Mode

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Achievement List Reveals Crew Mode within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 02:56 AM   #17
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Based off what happened last year, They're most likely (my head say, 85%) real.

-This leaks around the same time of last year

-This has the same achievements as last year (which is kinda good due to this being true for the past years)

-No one spends time on making fake achievements/highly doubting a regular user could upload achievements

-Roughly the same amount of achievements

-Matches previous thoughts on Path to Glory, though the Lack of Crew kinda will make me wonder

Tap Tap Taptalking away on my iPhone
Old 08-14-2013, 02:56 AM   #18
Rookie

oMarcus2Ko's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k14 Achievements

Last year 2K13's Achievements were leaked on the same site. this site is legit. crew mode it is
Old 08-14-2013, 06:52 AM   #19
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

If this is legit then 2k14 isn't looking so appealing. Crew and a whole mode just for Bron?

No thanks.

2k13 and rayray34's retro rosters might be in my ps3 for a while to come.

Though i'll be keen to hear more info on the game in the coming weeks, hopefully it'll change my mind.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:01 AM   #20
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

If this is real, awesome. Confirmed association and mycareer= automatic buy for me.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 08-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #21
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandofan123
but the same achievements? if anything it means nothing new was done to mycareer myteam assosiciation. only thing new is path to greatness and crew lol. usually when they add something new to a mode some new achievements will present itself
It's pretty much has been the same achievements for the past 4+ years with some rare new ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 07:41 AM   #22
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveberg
If this is legit then 2k14 isn't looking so appealing. Crew and a whole mode just for Bron?

No thanks.

2k13 and rayray34's retro rosters might be in my ps3 for a while to come.

Though i'll be keen to hear more info on the game in the coming weeks, hopefully it'll change my mind.
Achivements doesn't make a game my friend. You will still have gameplay improvements and what not. Just cause it doesn't have an achivement for it doesn't mean it's not in the game.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 08-14-2013, 07:50 AM   #23
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
Achivements doesn't make a game my friend. You will still have gameplay improvements and what not. Just cause it doesn't have an achivement for it doesn't mean it's not in the game.
That's a fair point. Though it does worry me that too much time would have been spent on Crew and LBJ mode that may lead to neglect elsewhere for those of us who have little interest in those features.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:01 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
You speak truthfully, though I also understand his subtly underwhelming response. I know Dave is very classic team and mostly offline oriented (as I am myself), so I think there's always hope that something fresh in both of those regards would be emerging - something big enough to make an appearance on the achievements.

Personally, whether the achievement list is real or not, I'm hoping the LeBron James mode deals with some classic teams/opponents from LeBron's era within the NBA. That'd at least be something that'd really catch my attention, in lieu of Association upgrades and other non-gameplay NBA authenticity improvements. In short, I think there is a slight fear amongst the offline folks that the focus isn't entirely there from 2K, perhaps instead concentrated on MyPlayer, MyTeam, and Crew. It's unfounded thus far, but I understand folks having that feeling.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »