Home

NBA 2K14 Feature List Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Feature List Revealed within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 07:37 PM   #17
Pro

Reyes19's Arena

OVR: 5
Definitely preordering. Still waiting on news for Association tho
Old 08-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2k14 Feature List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos_Kiwi
This is huge if they get it right. One of the main reason's why it's so frustrating trying to play as a bigman in My Career.
I really hope they get it right. No more passes goin through 3 guys to the Center whos standing out of bounds only to be carried in play right as the ball gets to him for a dunk
Old 08-14-2013, 07:41 PM   #19
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22
Honestly disappoints me a bit. I'd like to have some upgrades and additions to association and My Career..
Old 08-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Feature List Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Pro Stick™ – Throw down show-stopping moves, pull off intricate shots, and toss flashy no-look passes with deadly accuracy with Pro Stick control. Easily the most intuitive basketball controls ever implemented.
HUHUHUH? i think we need info on this QUICK!!! What does this mean for the Control Stick, and more importantly the Shot Stick? I love the shot stick (with control stick using the modifier), does this mean its gone!?!?! Next-gen or not?? Please dont be like the f-ugly 2k12 shot stick, hated that one.

Other than that, looks good, minus the LEGENDS mention, but I hope we hear about them soon

BTW, Anyone if their is gonna be a next-gen feature list?? Have my PS4 preordered with 2k14 so i gots to know whats up with that...
Old 08-14-2013, 07:51 PM   #21
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I'm excited to see these gameplay improvements - pretty much everything I wanted to see. From playbooks to being able to give the offensive guy some body - I'm excited. Can't wait to read an article and/or watch the video with details.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Honestly disappoints me a bit. I'd like to have some upgrades and additions to association and My Career..
This particular list doesn't have game mode improvements I'm assuming since if it did we would know what the Lebron mode is.

Anyway, I'm really excited about this list. I'm really intrigued by daily updated rosters, the smart play, and really everything else lol

Last edited by cavsfan2; 08-14-2013 at 07:57 PM.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:57 PM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

No mention of legends...

Dynamic Living Rosters® powered by Stats, Inc. - Player attributes and tendencies automatically update daily to reflect true life hot and cold streaks. Now, each game played in the NBA can have an effect on your game.

I'll believe it when I see it...
Old 08-14-2013, 07:58 PM   #24
Rookie

bottledwaterfan25's Arena

OVR: 4

Disappointing that both Myteam, and Mycrew mode won't be on next gen. Looks like I'm going 360 version instead of getting it for PS4 this time around.

I would also like to know more about the new shot stick, whatever it was called, and how it will differ from the current dribble/shot stick setup of the right stick in NBA 2k13.
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »