Home

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line DLC - Week of August 12: Cheez-It 355 At The Glen

This is a discussion on NASCAR The Game: Inside Line DLC - Week of August 12: Cheez-It 355 At The Glen within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line DLC - Week of August 12: Cheez-It 355 At The Glen

The Inside Line Highlights packs use telemetry data to authentically recreate the top moments from NASCAR races. Players will have the opportunity to relive and rewrite the greatest moments of the 2013 season, starting with the Daytona 500 and racing till the epic finale at the Homestead-Miami Speedway. A new Highlights pack will be released after every race.*

Week of August 12, 2013 NASCAR The Game: Inside Line DLC
Watkins Glen, Cheez-It 355 At The Glen

Description: Head to the Glen for NASCAR's second road race and pass Ambrose as Kevin Harvick, fight back as Martin Truex Jr., and go for the win as Brad Keselowski.

Highlight 1: Beat around the Busch
Who: Brad Keselowski
Type: Rewrite
Description: After the final restart, Kyle Busch maintained his lead over the final two laps to win the race. Can you rewrite history as Brad Keselowski and steal the victory?

Highlight 2: Achieve the Impossible
Who: Kevin Harvick
Description: Harvick on old tires restarted right behind Ambrose on new tires on lap 43. Achieve the impossible and take the lead from the road course expert by the end of lap 44!

Highlight 3: Truex Takes the Lead!
Who: Martin Truex Jr.
Description: On lap 64 Truex Jr. got alongside Kyle Busch for the lead, some contact with Busch at the bus stop then dropped Truex back to third. Can you rewrite history by taking and holding the lead?

Every week after a race, a new Inside Line Highlights pack will be available in-game, using the Ticket currency on the Xbox 360 and the PlayStation3. Each individual Highlights pack will cost 20 Tickets.

A $24.99 (2000 MSFT points) Season Pass is also available, giving players access to the entire Inside Line Highlights pack as they’re released, as well as access to all of the 2013 launch Gen 6 paint schemes.

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line is now available on the Xbox 360, PlayStation3 and Nintendo Wii. Keep up to speed on the latest NASCAR The Game: Inside Line news at www.NASCARTheGame.com or join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/NASCARthegame) and Twitter (@NASCARTheGame).

*Races at Bristol, Kansas and Dover will not be available.
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 09:35 PM   #2
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Steve: I know I may be the only one reading these but thanks for announcing them because I go and fire the game up so I can download the latest content.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
Rookie

radney's Arena

OVR: 0
I read them as well. I just don't download them.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:20 AM   #4
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
Steve: I know I may be the only one reading these but thanks for announcing them because I go and fire the game up so I can download the latest content.
Cool, you should post your results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »