Home

WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Roster Revealed

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Roster Revealed within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2013, 03:43 PM   #9
MVP

nate1986's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: WWE 2K14 30 Years of WrestleMania Roster Revealed

I'm calling bull until the official reveal
Old 08-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #10
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyo60
King Kong Bundy and Hulk Hogan is your wrestlemania 2 match. As for 1, Greg Valentine vs. Junkyard Dog to me could be the only match from that card. I'd imagine Mr. T would cost a pretty penny for his appearance.
Neither of them are on the list so no.
It's not 30 anyway,they won't have anything represent for next year. So they're missing 1 and 30. That's 28 years. Probably missing 6 if you don't pre-order. They're going to be sued for false advertising. "I paid for 30 years and only got 27!"
Old 08-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #11
Just started!

OVR: 0
id like too see ahmed johnson and bam bam bigelow; i ll miss hem one more year again!
roady piper too
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2013, 04:09 PM   #12
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I was curious. Did they ever announce when the regular roster reveal is going to be? I don't remember how it worked last year.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-17-2013, 04:13 PM   #13
goh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I was curious. Did they ever announce when the regular roster reveal is going to be? I don't remember how it worked last year.
It was announced all in one day last year. We're either in for terrible news or great news. But there's no reason to be optimistic with Yuke's still in there.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #14
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
It was announced all in one day last year. We're either in for terrible news or great news. But there's no reason to be optimistic with Yuke's still in there.
I thought it was in one day, but than I was thinking that it was like Attitude one week, and than the regular next.

I just assume whenever Warrior says something like "Never before has this many superstars" (or whatever he says in the trailer) means we'll have more superstars than we ever did. If there's only 51, than.. that'll be a huge disappointment.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 08-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #15
goh
Banned

I hope JR shows up all pissed and grumpy again taking the piss out of everything. That was really great last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2013, 04:24 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

1) All I've seen is that the roster for the 30 Years mode is revealed today. Not necessarily the entire roster.

2) Yes, the entire roster was released last year on this day, but that doesn't mean 2K14 will do that. See (1).

If they do reveal others, great. If not, well, everything I've read says otherwise any way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »