Home

Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

Madden NFL 25 is the final chance to create the ultimate football video game within this generation before many consumers and development resources migrate to next-gen. Madden NFL 25 is a game waiting to hand out mixed emotions. To the casual gamers, you’re about to have the time of your life playing with your best friends. To the hardcore simulation gamers, you might be somewhat disappointed with what are sure to be maddening legacy issues within the game engine.

Read More - Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Fingers crossed for next gen to be good. Hoops & football are the only reason i buy these systems. Last gen Madden has to be the biggest disappointment in videogame history. Period!!!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #3
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6
Oh wow, 7.5.

Its football, it come out for 25 years. I don't think you guys know what you want from football anymore.

On one hand, if it too SIM, then its boring and on the other hand if its a little over the top then its too arcadish.

Hell, at this point I don't know what to look for in a Football game anymore...
Old 08-23-2013, 01:24 PM   #4
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
I preorderd the PS3 Anniversary edition for the Sunday Ticket, still not sure if I'll keep the game,

I want to get plenty of more time with NCAA in as I wait for the Next-Gen, but would love to give the return of Owner Mode a try.

My skim of this review unfortunately did not help me make my decision, will definitely give it a closer look after classes.

I'm definitely not a casual guy, but not quite a Sim player either (I like the game to be realistic but the small things don't get at me like they do for most Sim players).
Old 08-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Oh wow, 7.5.

Its football, it come out for 25 years. I don't think you guys know what you want from football anymore.

On one hand, if it too SIM, then its boring and on the other hand if its a little over the top then its too arcadish.

We haven't had a fully sim game yet so how can you say if we did it would be boring.
LA DODGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #6
Pro

juggalotusx's Arena

OVR: 5
Think I might pass, bummer.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
Oh wow, 7.5.

Give me a sim. Madden is supposed to be "it's in the game" type football game. It's not. People that have an issue with it being a sim then go play NFL Blitz.
Old 08-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #8
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 25 Review (360/PS3)

Good read, Chris. I'm glad to hear the draft class import feature seems to work pretty well. The gameplay is what it is at this point. I enjoyed M13 because of the online CCM's that I was in, and that's the only reason I'm getting M25.

Watch me play video games

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »