Home

Looking for the Perfect Madden Sliders? So are we!

This is a discussion on Looking for the Perfect Madden Sliders? So are we! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #9
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Looking for the Perfect Madden Sliders? So are we!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
in week three of preseason and we have 4 read option teams who can run for 300 yards a game with their running back/quarterback and thats only on 7 min quarters
Unfortunately sliders won't fix this. They programmed the defense to play read option insanely poorly

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-28-2013, 02:29 PM   #10
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Unfortunately sliders won't fix this. They programmed the defense to play read option insanely poorly
maybe higher threshold like i did in ncaa at like 75? also maybe put it on slow or very slow game speed possibly??
Old 08-28-2013, 02:32 PM   #11
Pro

It is impossible to find a good auto sub/fatigue slider set that can get your backup RB 6-9 carries per game without your starting running back disappearing in the second half if you are running 60-75 plays per game. Very frustrating.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #12
Rookie

jamesdawon's Arena

OVR: 0
Here's what I've got so far. I'm playing with the Bills and got beat down one game because of turnovers when I had pass accuracy set to 5. At pass accuracy of 15 as below, I won a close one against the Vikings.

League Settings
Skill Level: All-Madden (Custom)
Playcall Style: GameFlow
Quarter Length: 12 Minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 15 Seconds
Game Speed: Normal
Auto Strafe: On
Heat Seeker: On
Ball Hawk: On
Switch Assist: On

Game Options
Injuries - 40
Fatigue – 50
Min Player Speed Threshold - 30

Special Teams
FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 45
Punt Power - 50
Punt Accuracy - 50
Kickoff Power - 50

Penalties
Offside - 55
False Start - 52
Holding - 54
Facemask - 53
Defense PI - 95
Offense PI - 95
Punt Catch Interference - 95
Clipping - 30
Intentional Grounding - 100
Roughing the Passer - 54
Roughing the Kicker - 100

Player Skill
QB Accuracy - 15
Pass Blocking - 25
WR Catching - 40
Run Blocking - 0
Fumbles - 40
PD Reaction Time - 60
Interceptions - 40
Pass Covererage - 60
Tackling - 40
Old 08-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 0
We all know EA only gives us Sliders so we can cover up there Poor programing,... I'm starting to think that EA don't know how to fix the DB problems as long as it's been going on, Year after Year gamers has told EA whats wrong and still No fix,...Maybe EA needs to make a Phone call and offer one of the 2K guru a Boat load of money, to come work for EA and help fix what EA can't for Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2013, 05:07 PM   #14
MVP

Robcards's Arena

I don't see how you can fix the AI taking coverage sacks every other drop back from the left defensive end or left outside linebacker with sliders. But if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. This game is completely unplayable against the CPU in its current form, as it was in M13 as well. How they designed the AI to just hold on to the ball until they get sacked is beyond me, or how the left side always gets there first.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #15
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards
I don't see how you can fix the AI taking coverage sacks every other drop back from the left defensive end or left outside linebacker with sliders. But if anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them. This game is completely unplayable against the CPU in its current form, as it was in M13 as well. How they designed the AI to just hold on to the ball until they get sacked is beyond me, or how the left side always gets there first.
The CPU QB Accuracy slider can help with coverage sacks. Reading the name of it you would assume it only affects where the ball is thrown but that isn't true. Many of the sliders have multiple effects. Raising that slider also makes the QB more willing to throw it deep and more risky passes which lead to them not holding onto the ball as much as everyone is covered. You can also adjust the pass defense slider. And the defensive pass interference penalty sliders affect pass coverage as well making it tighter when lowered or looser when raised.

Also if your kicking meter is moving at All-pro speed and not at All-madden speed then the AI is playing at All-Pro decision making.

Sliders are like a balancing act there are multiple ways to fix problems its not so black & white.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 06:07 PM   #16
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
360 madden share has good set, just sort by downloads, starts with a A. Only adjusts i made was normal speed and slight increase in INT sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »