Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Rain

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Rain within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 10:30 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
So, EA also got the exclusive on Rain? Did they make a deal with God for that one?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:52 PM   #18
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11
Ouch, the stadium editor is one of my favorite things about PES.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:10 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
So, now stadiums get exclusivity? Maybe in Europe. The United States says that you can't trademark or copyright architecture. This is really amazing that it's gotten this far. Isn't there some sort of antitrust law somewhere that could do something about this?
Old 08-29-2013, 12:11 AM   #20
MVP

Simple Mathematics's Arena

OVR: 11
I understand why they had to remove the stadiums- because EA bought the rights to them. I don't understand why they got rid of the stadium editor though. You would think they would leave that in since they had to get rid of some stadiums.
Old 08-29-2013, 12:14 AM   #21
MVP

bukktown's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosCriminales
So, EA also got the exclusive on Rain? Did they make a deal with God for that one?
Hahahahaha! Brilliant!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2013, 12:45 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 19
IM STILL BUYING PES. THIS IS CLEARLY BECAUSE OF WHAT EA HAS DONE WITH MADDEN THIS YEAR!!!
Old 08-29-2013, 02:12 AM   #23
Staff Writer

kelvinmak's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Ships with Roughly 20 Stadiums, No Stadium Editor or Ra

Yeesh, bad news on both (or three, I guess) counts. Obviously the stadiums and the edit mode are big losses, but I dunno, while it doesn't sound like a big deal, I feel like the no rain thing is still a pretty significant omission as well. It has an impact on a lot of matches and I would've loved to be forced to adapt because of the elements.

And damn, now Blind Melon's stuck in my head.
Old 08-29-2013, 02:38 AM   #24
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by lord_mike
So, now stadiums get exclusivity? Maybe in Europe. The United States says that you can't trademark or copyright architecture. This is really amazing that it's gotten this far. Isn't there some sort of antitrust law somewhere that could do something about this?
have you seen their uniforms across all sports Ads are everywhere (you should see some of the Ice Surfaces in some of the European Hockey Leagues)? Anything and everything is for sale when it comes to professional sports in Europe.

I can't imagine that antitrust laws extend to stadium rights in video games, let alone that they would apply internationally

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »