Home

NBA Live 14 Interview (Dime Magazine)

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Interview (Dime Magazine) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 02:58 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 DIME Mag Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Good read, sounds good on paper we have to see how it plays out.
I really hope Madden is taking notes from what they are doing in NBA Live. Madden seems to be the least ambitious out of all them EA Sports titles.
Of course Madden is the least ambitious when it has NO COMPEITITION! Why will they care when they know they're guranteed to sell millions of copies. NBA Live has to care/try because they got owned by NBA 2K current gen. Next Gen is their redemption.
Old 09-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #18
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: NBA Live 14 Interview (Dime Magazine)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Man
Hype, hype and more hype for the past three years and im quite frankly sick of it.
I would actually disagree. This year it is the least hype they have had. To me they seem humble, they have acknowledged that 2k has been dominate, That they have been less that stellar, That they have to earn back their followers, and that it's not likely to happen in the next year or two.

This is diametrically opposed to Hockey dude and his arrogant approach with elite 11.

At a basic point they have to have SOME confidence in what they are doing or why would be bother buying the game. LOL.

They are basically saying 2k has got it now. But we got next. LOL I can dig that.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #19
Rookie

kevmasood's Arena

OVR: 2

Gotta agree, with the PREZ, ea sports, NBA LIVE is a little bit to humble, and it's understandable, but it is time, for LIVE 14 to show the community something, that KYRIE CLIP, is not enough, they need to show hardcore information, only 2 months left, SMDH
Old 09-02-2013, 09:13 PM   #20
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

If we get past mid september without showing something, then I'd say that we have a little more reason for concern. But we're still further than 2 months out. 2k can't show anything to steal the thunder from Current Gen, which they still want/need sales for. Live has no reason to show anything yet either. None. Once 2k starts showing, if Live doesn't, then worry. But for the time being, 2k hasn't shown anything next gen, they have no reason to.

Keep calm fellas, keep calm.
Old 09-03-2013, 06:01 AM   #21
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
If we get past mid september without showing something, then I'd say that we have a little more reason for concern. But we're still further than 2 months out. 2k can't show anything to steal the thunder from Current Gen, which they still want/need sales for. Live has no reason to show anything yet either. None. Once 2k starts showing, if Live doesn't, then worry. But for the time being, 2k hasn't shown anything next gen, they have no reason to.

Keep calm fellas, keep calm.
The word from 2K is next gen announcements starting in late September..... so based on the above (which I totally agree on), we'll be lucky to see ANY Live footage before then.... Live has more reason to play the cards close to the chest aswell....

I am DYING to see some 5 on 5 gameplay. I will know 2 minutes into it whether I will be buy the game or not.....

NO IDEA what to expect either.... I wonder what the models will look like, how they will move, player interaction/contact, rim/net physics, court looks, jersey looks, arena sounds!?!?! Too much to wonder!!! And we have a whole month (most likely)!!

........ there are no words......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 06:59 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm a 2k fan but I freaking miss live's presentation and UI design. Live 10 almost had me so if they have something like that and great game modes (Dynasty, MyPlayer), then I'm sold.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:30 AM   #23

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

I'd say its a safe bet that next gen sports info will be coming in waves by the beginning of October. So we are looking at a month. 1 more month. If we get to October and EA doesn't wanna talk about Live then I will be worried. Until then I just hope we get surprised with something.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #24
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
I'd say its a safe bet that next gen sports info will be coming in waves by the beginning of October. So we are looking at a month. 1 more month. If we get to October and EA doesn't wanna talk about Live then I will be worried. Until then I just hope we get surprised with something.
Yep.... and I'll BET on a game coming out this year....

Is it just me or has this 5 days of September taken around 43 days?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »