Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #1
Rookie

Calvin_Johnson81's Arena

OVR: 9
NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

According to the latest NBA Live 14 blog, posted by Executive Producer Sean O'Brien, we should be seeing 5 on 5 gameplay footage very soon with new screenshots and details arriving this week.

Quote:
That being said, we know how you’re beyond ready to see more game assets and a 5-on-5 gameplay video. It is coming soon. I want you guys to see the game as we near completion to get a real impression (without disclaimers) of what to expect when we hit store shelves.

Between now and then, we’ll be giving you a glimpse of what NBA LIVE 14 is all about. In the next few days, we’ll be sharing a little peek of in-game screen shots and what you can expect to see and experience this fall and we’ll continue to share new assets as we lead up to the launch of the game.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One

Last edited by Calvin_Johnson81; 09-10-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #2
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live Update From Sean O'Brien

Says 5 on 5 is coming soon. Posted Sept 9. I'm guessing end of this month early October
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live Update FromSeanO'Brien

Key part that tells us what to expect...

Quote:
We pay attention to our Twitter and Facebook accounts and see what everybody is saying…what’s really cool is that there is genuine interest and even optimism for the experience that we’re creating with NBA LIVE. That being said, we know how you’re beyond ready to see more game assets and a 5-on-5 gameplay video. It is coming soon. I want you guys to see the game as we near completion to get a real impression (without disclaimers) of what to expect when we hit store shelves.

Between now and then, we’ll be giving you a glimpse of what NBA LIVE 14 is all about. In the next few days, we’ll be sharing a little peek of in-game screen shots and what you can expect to see and experience this fall and we’ll continue to share new assets as we lead up to the launch of the game.
Keep an eye on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest news and assets. I’m excited to see what you think and am honestly looking forward to hearing your feedback. This is not a one-and-done scenario. We’re here for the long haul and I hope you’ll join us on this journey.
Since this "update" was posted yesterday, it's possible we could get our first in-game screenshot this week, or at least a screenshot of something. Also guessing this means we'll be getting a video closer to the end of the month - maybe try to steal some of 2K's current-gen thunder (or rather, eliminate it). Who knows.

It seems there's a LOT more confidence and communication this go round, versus the last couple years.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
Rookie

Calvin_Johnson81's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA Live Update From Sean O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Says 5 on 5 is coming soon. Posted Sept 9. I'm guessing end of this month early October
That's what I'm thinking too, I can't wait to see more
Old 09-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #5
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

if only you could see the smile on my face right. my baby will be back in my hands very soon! #WEARELIVE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Now that's what I like to hear! They said screen shots in the next few days! Can't wait!
Old 09-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #7
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Great news! I'm already hyped for the return of live but actually getting to see the game is gonna make me looks forward to it that much more.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 09-10-2013, 10:44 PM   #8
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

see i told you guys all along soon

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »