Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live Update FromSeanO'Brien

Dear Live Naysayers,

I told you to be patient.

Sincerely,

NBA fan

P.S- Live is back! Can't wait to see the screenshots and info!
Old 09-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #10
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Screenshots are pointless... they spend time picking a specific screenshot and then even touch it up or photoshop it. Gameplay video in this day & age is what we judge these games off of.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:31 PM   #11
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
Dear Live Naysayers,

I told you to be patient.

Sincerely,

NBA fan

P.S- Live is back! Can't wait to see the screenshots and info!
How about you actually wait & see if Live is actually back before making such statements?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mars5541
Says 5 on 5 is coming soon. Posted Sept 9. I'm guessing end of this month early October
he just say this week ...-__-
Old 09-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

So screenshots in the next week and gameplay videos "soon". Nice to see EA adopting the Blizzard model.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:03 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 8
Screenshots and 5 on 5 gameplay video are all steps in the right direction, but Live is faaarrrrrrr from being back if recent history is allowed. They almost shipped Elite and we saw 5 on 5 gameplay of Live 13 before it got cancelled. I want two great bball games too, but right now I'm just 10% optimistic that it will be on shelves in November. Please prove me wrong and deliver at least something different than 2k so bball fans can be happy owning both.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #15
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
How about you actually wait & see if Live is actually back before making such statements?
Better yet, why don't we wait to make sure hard8times has no internet or mail or carrier pigeon capabilities a week before release date before saying it. We had screenshots, 5 on 5 gameplay vids and a demo way back when and it still didn't save Liv...I mean Elite.

Having said that, I'm excited to finally see what they've got. Sports gaming is better in the long run when there's multiple good to great titles sitting on store shelves. Hope they hit a home run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #16
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Agree. Way too early to set expectations for this game, as well as 2ks nextgen effort for that matter. We know graphically both games will look great but lets wait and see some gameplay and hands on impressions, for both games, before we start saying that live is back or that 2k will remain king. Im especially trying to keep my expectations low for live since it has a track record of disappointment (live 10 was the only entry on current gen that was worth owning), 2k has atleast proved that there will be a solid product on the shelves even if it doesnt "wow" us year in and year out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »