Home

NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Week within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2013, 03:12 PM   #17
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Maybe I'm just getting old and have a bad memory, but this seems eerily similar to what happened to the previous live version(s) that never came out. We kept getting these teasers that looked awesome. Then - a quick demo that looked like crap. Then an explanation as to why it looked bad and a "just you wait" type cliffhanger for the next sneak peek. Rinse and repeat until it was clear the game wasn't going to be ready, would be a joke compared to NBA 2k series, then, no game.
Old 09-11-2013, 03:56 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

I have to admit that after seeing footage of the actual dribbling demo at e3, things are slightly more promising than before. The dribbling seems smooth and explosive and the foot planting is pretty good. We'll see how things really look once you add collisions and player defense but it doesn't seem bad at all.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:11 PM   #19
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Live 14 5 on 5 Gameplay Video Coming Soon, New Screenshots & Details This Wee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kd35okc
he just say this week ...-__-
I think u should reread that article . It Said coming soon for 5 on 5
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Can't wait... We will be getting information on both games. I need a change of speed from 2k, the lack of control and getting locked in animations has really turned me off of the game, but it has been a great game over all... I hope NBA Live can get the LOOK and FEEL of a real nba game, with more control.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 30
Excited...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #22
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
Can't wait... We will be getting information on both games. I need a change of speed from 2k, the lack of control and getting locked in animations has really turned me off of the game, but it has been a great game over all... I hope NBA Live can get the LOOK and FEEL of a real nba game, with more control.
Exactly I love 2k! But I just want something different to play when 2k makes me mad lol
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-11-2013, 04:59 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
EA has always had a leg up in the graphics department... but game play has been hideous.... lets hope this doesn't happen this gen
Old 09-11-2013, 06:03 PM   #24
Pro

OVR: 14
Screen shots suck. What up with both of these companies always thinking screenshots are the flavor of the month. Anyone can zoom in on a reply and be at awe at details but guess what we don't play the game that way. Just jump to the 5 on 5 gameplay because really that is the only thing that matters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »