Home

Madden NFL 25 Release Dates - PS4 November 12, Xbox One November 19

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Release Dates - PS4 November 12, Xbox One November 19 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2013, 08:33 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Whatever ...can we see some gameplay or some screen shots confirm some features anything.....sports games are the only ine still holding all their cards and im getting nevous because the only reason im buying a next gen consol is for the sport games so if the games will only be a minor step up I can keep my 500 bucks and play current gen versions
Old 09-13-2013, 09:11 PM   #10
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 25 Release Dates - PS4 November 12, Xbox One November 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinthehole12
That's only a problem if you don't do anything else with your life but play video games.
Then for me it's a problem... Just kidding
Old 09-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #11
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlackThumbz
Whatever ...can we see some gameplay or some screen shots confirm some features anything.....sports games are the only ine still holding all their cards and im getting nevous because the only reason im buying a next gen consol is for the sport games so if the games will only be a minor step up I can keep my 500 bucks and play current gen versions
This is what confuses me. How can a game be 2 months away from release, and there has been no gameplay of it shown? I've heard the "they don't want to hurt current gen sales" excuse, but it just doesn't make sense because they also are saying that current gen sales are down because next gen is coming out soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2013, 10:39 PM   #12
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

I wouldn't expect any gameplay videos to come out until next month. But instead of the slow roll-out that we've come to expect they will show a lot in a short amount of time. They will be leaving themselves with plenty of time for people to make up their mind.

Whether or not 25 is ready for prime time on the new consoles is another story.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:00 PM   #13
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBlackThumbz
Whatever ...can we see some gameplay or some screen shots confirm some features anything.....
We just had new screenshots posted from Game Informer. I believe they said it would carry over the feature set of Madden 25 on the current-gen. That's two of your three things checked off.

We need to see gameplay, but that obviously will come out at some point in the next two months. Whether or not it takes a step up from what we have now is unknown, but the footage will come.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #14
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Hopefully we can see some actual gameplay soon.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #15
Rookie

spacedog's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceinthehole12
That's only a problem if you don't do anything else with your life but play video games.
lol no need to be a db, I was just saying in general, I figure some get psyched for games even with things to do besides play games. Look at people going crazy over something like GTA V. I'm not sure if you're insinuating that I don't do anything but play video games but that wouldn't be correct regardless, nor am I going crazy over Madden on next gen either. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm only commenting on the anticipation of a game that you have but can't play. Tell me you've never been excited for a game, movie or other entertainment release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #16
Rookie

I just download it day one. No more preorders or lines. I love next gen.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »