Home

NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 PM   #9
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4N748E42
i like it....sharp...game is looking to have sweeter looking shot releases than 2k. keep it coming...
You couldn't resist could you, just trying to bait the trolls!!!

Let's keep it Live 14 people...

Game is looking extremely nice, was expecting a better image, but this is looking crisp, clean, details are remarkable. And if it animates like the tech demo video with Kyrie in the gym. It's going to be a beauty in motion as well.

November 22nd Can't get here soon enough.....My Xbox One and some Live 14, can't wait to get the YouTube videos rolling out and some Dynamic Season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iverson_2k
Also, glad that they fixed the player models. They look more realistic and don't look cartoony with shiny skin tone. Also, they have muscle tone so hopefully people can quit complaining on skinny players.
Live 10 was the first game to start getting the models right, I can see a little Live 10 type details in this photo, but on steroids on mass proportions..

They also have different leg types and sizes...I'm liking that too...

Last edited by Behindshadows; 09-16-2013 at 04:59 PM.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #10
PDX

RipCity71252's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th (Xbox One & PS4) New Screenshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel16harris
I'd say Damien's form look good.

Something about them shorts and his legs tho..... I think the top of the form is good just legs look awkward
Game looks pretty otherwise

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
Yup. It looks too rigid. Tough to really tell from a screenshot though and he did mo-cap for them so we'll see.

Legs still look too skinny but the game does look clean, but that's been EA's graphical style. Accessories look top notch as always.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #11
Cheeseproof.com

quehouston's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NBA Live 14 Release Date Set For November 19th, New Gameplay Screenshot Included

Just read on the twitter page that game play videos are starting this week.
@_quehouston and @cheeseproof
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 05:00 PM   #12
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
For some reason im a little disappointed by the screenshot. It doesnt look bad, and maybe its because im comparing it to the earlier rendered screenshots, but it doesnt look as "next-gen" as I thought. Ill wait for the gameplay video before I jump to any conclusions about the looks of the game.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:02 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 0
I am stoked that this is releasing on time. Definitely was pretty nervous when it said launch window thinking the game still was not close to being ready. I am trying to be optimistic that I will play a virtual game of actual basketball online this year.
Old 09-16-2013, 05:05 PM   #14
Banned

Looks nice, really interested in those gameplay videos this week
Old 09-16-2013, 05:06 PM   #15
Rookie

I guess the "politics" they were talking about were to release it on Nov 15th for the PS4 or on the same day for both. But the gameplay video is coming out this week, can't wait!! Live is back!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #16
Staff Writer

OVR: 11
Glad to finally have a release date and looking forward to the gameplay video later this week. November can't come soon enough, I have been waiting for a new NBA Live game to play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »