Home

Madden NFL 25 Roster Update - Week 3 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Roster Update - Week 3 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #17
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Roster Update - Week 3 Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronfan84
I don't have a router at the moment to connect to PSN to download the latest roster. Can anyone post it on sendspace for us who are unable to download it directly? Much appreciated! ^_^
Go to the thread PS3 weekly updates I'm posting the weekly updates through the season. Its a Lil further on down.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:11 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0
When is the new week 4 roster update coming out? I have a feeling there mite not be one this week. EA is patching FIFA 14 lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free lol I was wrong EA just released week 4 update 5 roster with T Rich in Indy.. Cam when up 1 pt Hardy back at 90
Still wrong jersey numbers for Amini LG was #61 now #66. RG Chris Scott was #63 now is #75 , RG Kugbila #79 now is #71.Robert Lester is a SS not FS EA, Mike Mitchell is the new Starting FS after Godfrey went down on IR not Colin Cole SP FS. Also cut David Gettis 12 Joe Adams 15 FA. Can Jon Beason C patch be removed and given to Cam, Donny stoping FIFA 14 produce the correct rosters Czar!

Last edited by PanthersGM305; 09-26-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 12:59 PM   #19
Banned

blues4life74's Arena

OVR: 2

[quote=PanthersGM305;2045499438]When is the new week 4 roster update coming out? I have a feeling there mite not be one this week. EA is patching FIFA 14 lol

Donny just tweeted a little while ago that the Week 4 roster update is now live for PS3 and 360. Details of the update will come later..
Old 09-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #20
Just started!

I think if a player gets beat out for his spot to someone else the other person should have a better rating. In Dallas for instance Leary took the starting LG position from Livings. He beat him by such a large measure the Cowboys put him on the IR for a very minor issue. Livings has a 78 rating yet Leary is between a 68-70. Wilcox also beat out Allen after a competion for the SS job yet, Allen has a 76 and Wilcox is in his mid 60's? is this considered wrong or illogical to anyone else? Leary is also among the strongest players on the team. But, the ratings have him a lot weaker than Costa the weakess guy on the whole O-Line according to the coaches.
Old 09-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #21
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by J7066
I think if a player gets beat out for his spot to someone else the other person should have a better rating. In Dallas for instance Leary took the starting LG position from Livings. He beat him by such a large measure the Cowboys put him on the IR for a very minor issue. Livings has a 78 rating yet Leary is between a 68-70. Wilcox also beat out Allen after a competion for the SS job yet, Allen has a 76 and Wilcox is in his mid 60's? is this considered wrong or illogical to anyone else? Leary is also among the strongest players on the team. But, the ratings have him a lot weaker than Costa the weakess guy on the whole O-Line according to the coaches.
well they musta fixed it im looking right at leary on the cowboys hes strength is a 87 so hes only 2 points below costa.

now are u talking overalls for the safteys as well? because Wilcox is a 76 and allen's a 69.

the overalls don't really matter because way ea has players rated u can put kickers and punters on the oline and they block just good as a real olinemen does.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2013, 10:33 PM   #22
Just started!

Phillyfan82's Arena

I have a question...... are you able to use the week 4 roster update on offline CCM??

Im tired of downloading these roster updates and then finding out that they either don't work on CCM or the rating are different.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:28 PM   #23
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillyfan82
I have a question...... are you able to use the week 4 roster update on offline CCM??

Im tired of downloading these roster updates and then finding out that they either don't work on CCM or the rating are different.
u can use any roster in a ccm.....u just have to make sure the one u want is loaded up then go to ccm and click custom roster...and ratings will be different because the ccm goes by schemes.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #24
Just started!

Phillyfan82's Arena

Thanks.

I never understood why the rating were different. The guys in charge of rating the players is HORRIBLE!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »