Home

NBA 2K14 Video - Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Video - Houston Rockets vs. Brooklyn Nets within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k14 Rockets vs Nets alstar/sim AI vs AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Play the game youself and you will see bro. Dont doubt until YOU have experienced it
Absolutely. But since I'm mostly playing offline, AI is important to me. Without online games and the whole fantasy thing (MyTeam,MyPlayer), there are two major areas for me, good CPU gameplay and accurate rosters. I'm only speculating here since I haven't played 2k14 yet, but if this video is the final build...well 2k13 with adjusted playbooks has better teamplay and execution from the CPU. But I agree, have to test it myself. Not buying it before having done this.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:31 PM   #10
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

2:22 Seriously that pass from Harden.

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 09-29-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:32 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Play the game youself and you will see bro. Dont doubt until YOU have experienced it
Ok what we saw was the AI. Meaning that is what we as USERs would play against and how our User AI teammates would react. Why would i drop $60 on a game that looks like a Step back? 2k has been advertising Major Gameplay improvements and that video shows NONE. They didnt fix OTHER existing issues from 2k13(not for this thread), so the Gameplay Upgrades would be MAJOR for alot of USERs, including myself. If you want to buy into and believe whatever 2k tells you then that is great, I am was commenting on what I saw in the video. If you saw something else that worked for you then great. As from posts above I wasnt the ONLY one who same the issues.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
Ok what we saw was the AI. Meaning that is what we as USERs would play against and how our User AI teammates would react. Why would i drop $60 on a game that looks like a Step back? 2k has been advertising Major Gameplay improvements and that video shows NONE. They didnt fix OTHER existing issues from 2k13(not for this thread), so the Gameplay Upgrades would be MAJOR for alot of USERs, including myself. If you want to buy into and believe whatever 2k tells you then that is great, I am was commenting on what I saw in the video. If you saw something else that worked for you then great. As from posts above I wasnt the ONLY one who same the issues.
I really don't believe this is the final build. Has to be freelancing gameplay without actual plays used.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #13
Banned

Klayups's Arena

OVR: 0

Looks like nothing has changed in the play running department, often times a lot of standing around and the guard/s running in place against there men trying to get through screens.

I'd suspect the tendencies of Harden throw off plays being called for Dwight as he's very ball dominant.

Looks like there is a bug with the sideline out of bounds plays, i didnt see the guard come to get the ball, once standing all the way in the corner which caused a ridiculous cross court pass from out of bounds that led to a turn over...the second time montejunas met the ball. (wtf?)

Still though i liked a couple of the drives to the basket, and a couple of those kick outs by Harden to three point shooters were NIIIIICE...

And whats this I see? AI Chandler Parsons shooting an open three pointer? It's a Christmas Miracle....LOL he never shot those last year in MyPlayer
Old 09-29-2013, 05:40 PM   #14
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango_prom
I really don't believe this is the final build. Has to be freelancing gameplay without actual plays used.
I would assume Da Czar got an early copy of the game, which is why he posted the video.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:56 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
you are totally right! i can only hope it's only AI vs AI issue because i saw a lot of cpu vs cpu vids on youtube, and way to much times they were just wasting the clock and taking a shot with one second left and not looking for post players, kind of disturbing..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2013, 06:06 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
you are totally right! i can only hope it's only AI vs AI issue because i saw a lot of cpu vs cpu vids on youtube, and way to much times they were just wasting the clock and taking a shot with one second left and not looking for post players, kind of disturbing..
Are the Youtube Videos from guys who got the game early?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »