Home

NBA 2K14 Review (360/PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Review (360/PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 01:18 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
In case anyone cares, you can sell the King James pre order code for around 15 bucks on eBay right now. I just sold mine for $14 last night.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:47 PM   #18
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Review (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersredspacers
In case anyone cares, you can sell the King James pre order code for around 15 bucks on eBay right now. I just sold mine for $14 last night.
Nice ill probably do this, cut into the cost a bit.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 19
will be getting this tomorrow cant wait. The review has me wanting to play ASAP. the gameplay improvements youm mentioned plus my mode of choice, association mode would make this maybe 9 or 10.
Old 10-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 7
Hard to immerse myself into a game where crowd reaction to a big time shot or a moment in a game. Next-Gen needs to fix this.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #21
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
The gameplay improvements look and sound great from what I've seen, but to me the biggest upgrade is without a doubt the removal of Jay Z and his terribly dated music and videos from the presentation. I no longer have to mute the TV until tip-off!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2013, 05:09 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 0
Gameplay is all I care about but this review seems to only focus on offline gameplay. Playing against computer AI is just not fun for me so I really need to know if it is effective to play realistically and how much cheese exists online. To me, the mark of great online gameplay is when a game rewards users for using realistic tactics while limiting unrealistic moves or cheese. Previous 2K's were dominated by cheese online because it was the most effective way to win. That is the review info I need before making the purchase.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: NBA 2K14 Review (360/PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
Gameplay is all I care about but this review seems to only focus on offline gameplay. Playing against computer AI is just not fun for me so I really need to know if it is effective to play realistically and how much cheese exists online. To me, the mark of great online gameplay is when a game rewards users for using realistic tactics while limiting unrealistic moves or cheese. Previous 2K's were dominated by cheese online because it was the most effective way to win. That is the review info I need before making the purchase.
If you look only for realistic gameplay online, you better stop buying sports game
Old 10-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6
Just reading your summary, not sure how this even warranted an 8.5. No desire to play this rehashed title.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »