Home

NHL 14 Predicts St. Louis Blues Will Win Stanley Cup

This is a discussion on NHL 14 Predicts St. Louis Blues Will Win Stanley Cup within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NHL 14 Predicts St. Louis Blues Will Win Stanley Cup

There mouth to the Stanley Cup God's ears. I'm a huge Blues fan, and I think we will do ok, but our goal-tending is going to be a big problem. Elliot has regressed, Halak is inconsistent. I think Allen is the best of the three and they sent him down. And Backes needs to step up and be the number 1 center and captain of this team for us to win the cup.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
MVP

FBeaule04's Arena

OVR: 6

Problem is that the simulation can reply the injuries, the trades and the fact that players expecting huge seasons will have bad ones while some guys will emerge and become leaders that weren't suppose to.

St.Louis and Pittsburgh in the Finals? Without solid goaltending, it won't happen.

I can see the Blues in the Finals, as long they don't cross L.A. while Pittsburgh can make it if there's no Bruins in the way. There's just team your not build to beat and this is two primary exemple.

If I have to take a long shot, Detroit in the East (less traveling, so players will be more fresh coming april) and San Jose in the West (Thornton and Marleau are looking for new contracts next year and it's Logan Couture team now in San Jose).
Old 10-04-2013, 10:24 AM   #11
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16

I think it's pretty accurate.

The Blues will be at the top of the standings this year.. their problem is winning in the playoffs.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »