Home

WWE 2K14 Video - Creation Suite: Entrance Attires, Custom Belt Logos, 100 CAWS & More

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Video - Creation Suite: Entrance Attires, Custom Belt Logos, 100 CAWS & More within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
100 slots is long over due, its funny how they have one of the biggest rosters in the history of WWE gaming and oh we finally get 100 CAW slots too? So what is the reason they didn't have 100 CAW slots back when the roster was small, back when it sucked, back when we begged for more CAW slots? But as for the Video it didn't show much. Wondering though, with the Ultimate Warrior finally being in, do they finally have some of his different face paint designs in CAW? And do they have any of his attires in?
Old 10-07-2013, 01:52 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8
WOW!! Amazing!! they seem to be knocking out every gripe I had with previous games.
Old 10-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #11
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: WWE 2K14 Video - Creation Suite: Entrance Attires, Custom Belt Logos, 100 CAWS &

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
Very disappointed in the very limited amount of superstar heads.
I'm really not. This is Yukes' MO. Everytime there's a new feature introduced to the game it's got potential through the roof and we all salivate at the obvious applications for it that we're going to do with it when we get the game. Then release day comes and we're slapped in the face with the reality that they crippled the feature by not allowing it to work how we thought it obviously would. Like for example when they introduced story mode BUT you could only use created characters 10 times. Or they introduced superstar threads BUT you couldn't edit entrance attires to match your new creations. Or they introduce GM mode BUT you only get twenty stars on your rosters. There's more I'm forgetting I'm sure. Point is, when a new feature is revealed and then we learn that something stupid has been done with it the first year, I don't even worry because it's expected with them at this point. There's always a BUT with Yukes and this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ©roke
Me too. And it's just because they want to save something to next year. When the news about the superstar heads came out they used AJ, now she's not available... Not cool at all
Pretty much this. Sometimes it might take them a little longer than a year to finally change it after they get bitched at enough for being stupid and not including it in the first place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 02:16 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: WWE 2K14 Video - Creation Suite: Entrance Attires, Custom Belt Logos, 100 CAWS &

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
I believe that was a mock-up someone threw together.
Anyway, there's no reason to do just 14 if it's just the head. If it were the whole model I could accept it, but this is BS... At least we have 100 slots...

If the gameplay is good then this would be a gem
Old 10-07-2013, 03:28 PM   #13
MVP

Gronk4M13's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
I agree Mack...finally 100 CAWS !!! Been waiting YEARS for this news!!
This. 100 slots= much better Universe.

Yankees: #AllRise
Old 10-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #14
MVP

UMhester04's Arena

OVR: 18

Blown away by all this
Old 10-07-2013, 05:07 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 9
Something tells me modders will find a way to use all the superstar models.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2013, 05:58 PM   #16
MVP

EAGLESFAN10's Arena

OVR: 12

I didn't get WWE13 so the create-a-belt is Great news to me

I'm going to have Pretty going to have the Main roster with some Real Diva Caws and Some TNA wrestlers (Dudley's, Hardy's, Kennendy, Angle, and Chavo)

There going To be in the NEW AGE OF WWE

Also can somebody who bought WWE 13 explain what I can actually do with the C.A.B feature

BRON IS THE GOAT!!

Louisville, Kentucky is My Hometown

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »