Home

NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold Packs

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold Packs within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2013, 05:25 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold Packs

Rumored way back in early May, Amazon has now confirmed NBA Live 14 will feature Ultimate Team.

By pre-ordering the game through Amazon for either the PS4 or Xbox One, users will receive 7 NBA Live 14 Ultimate Team premium gold packs.

Everyone is begging to see 5 on 5 gameplay, so don't change the topic at hand.

Does this mode interest you at all?

Quote:
Pre-order NBA LIVE 14 for Xbox One or PlayStation 4 and get seven NBA LIVE 14 Ultimate Team Premium Gold Packs. NBA LIVE 14 Ultimate Team delivers a complete fantasy basketball experience to your console. Build your dream team by collecting the best players in the NBA, and then take your squad into competition online against other Ultimate Team gamers.
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 05:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold P

Meh. This can only be icing on the cake. I have to see a solid foundation first with respectable gameplay. At this point I have zero interest. That might change, but first things first.

Last edited by boltokPwnage04; 10-11-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Not interested
Old 10-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12
No interests until I see gameplay. EA, you can have a trillion modes, until I see solid gameplay, NBA 2k it is. Holla back when you have some gameplay to show us.

Thanks and God bless!
Old 10-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA Live 14 Will Feature Ultimate Team, Pre-Order to Receive Seven Premium Gold P

Not interested. It sounds like it has something to do with online, Like fifa? Or myteam in 2k? Nonetheless, I"m personally not interested, this isn't really a pre-order incentive for me. I rarely play online basketball games matches. If I do, its with people I already know in the physical form.

Nonetheless, its a great addition. They are showing people they are adding new features. What's not to love? ea has a stable online presence. Rarely do you experience lag playing their online games. So this is a plus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2013, 06:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Wouldn't be surprised if they were lying about having this game mode. I'm so disappointed in ea I was willing to ride out for ea but now that I've been lied to again! I can't be excited or interested much in any nba live info especially the way 2k next gen looks. The live team is really f'n up like why give dates and then not live up to any of the promised gameplay? If I cared to have a twitter I'd be asking why do they repeat the same mistakes and lie to the people who are interested in their almost decomposed basketball game.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo516
Wouldn't be surprised if they were lying about having this game mode. I'm so disappointed in ea I was willing to ride out for ea but now that I've been lied to again! I can't be excited or interested much in any nba live info especially the way 2k next gen looks. The live team is really f'n up like why give dates and then not live up to any of the promised gameplay? If I cared to have a twitter I'd be asking why do they repeat the same mistakes and lie to the people who are interested in their almost decomposed basketball game.
why would they lie about that mode when its in their other games? really lmao smh
Old 10-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Rookie

EA it better be a good reason why you guys stalling with gameplay, you guys even postponing trailers, that's crazy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »