Home

NBA Live 14: Rewind Games and Legends Will be Featured

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14: Rewind Games and Legends Will be Featured within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2013, 09:05 PM   #1
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37
NBA Live 14: Rewind Games and Legends Will be Featured

Gamestop has given us the gift of a few new details with regards to the feature set of NBA Live 14. It appears as if both NBA Rewind, a feature which debuted in NBA Live 09, and Legends within Ultimate Team mode are both going to be in the game.

From the Gamestop website:

Quote:
"Live Season
Experience the NBA season as it happens. Take on quick challenges based on each day's most memorable performances in BIG moments, or play your favorite team's schedule right alongside them with real-world performance data in NBA Rewind. Can you replicate the feats of the NBA's biggest stars? Can you shut down your opponent's star player on his hottest night of the year? See where you stack up on each challenge's leaderboard both amongst your friends and against NBA LIVE 14 fans from around the world every day throughout the season.

Ultimate Team
Experience the perfect combination of NBA LIVE 14 and fantasy basketball, as you build your Ultimate Team of the brightest modern NBA stars and all-time legends. Compete online or take part in Fantasy Showdown challenges to earn coins and purchase new packs of players, uniforms, contracts and more, all while building the best line-ups possible.

Rising Star Mode
Write your own history as the NBA's next great player. Whether you're a scoring point guard or an athletic big man, it's up to you to shape and manage your player's career over 25 seasons in an effort to secure your legacy."

Hat-tip to Pasta Padre for finding this first!
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One

Last edited by bigeastbumrush; 10-22-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Rewind Games and Legends will be featured in NBA Live 14

never played live 09. can some explain to me more about his whole "rewind" thing?
Old 10-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Its nba today from 2k

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 15

There ya go, thats your EA nba news that you people on twitter were hoping for lol.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:32 PM   #5
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
never played live 09. can some explain to me more about his whole "rewind" thing?
Choose any date in the past on the calendar and you can play that game.

Because they had Synergy data loaded in there, you're basically playing against the tendencies of the opponent on that day.

Like if you went 2 months back and played a game vs. the Heat and LeBron had 40 that night while raining 3s, the CPU LeBron you play against would be Hot. Might not drop 40 on you but would be better at 3s when you play and would look to score from the spots on the floor that he actually scored from that night.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush

Because they had Synergy data loaded in there, you're basically playing against the tendencies of the opponent on that day.

Like if you went 2 months back and played a game vs. the Heat and LeBron had 40 that night while raining 3s, the CPU LeBron you play against would be Hot. Might not drop 40 on you but would be better at 3s when you play and would look to score from the spots on the floor that he actually scored from that night.
its a dope feature for sure. Im interested to hear about the challenges in that mode for the rewind date and so forth. Like example, stop lebron from scoring 40 or more points
Old 10-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #7
MVP

nick_sr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush

o ok. not a fan of all that stuff, just want my dynasty mode and i'll be good!
Old 10-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
o ok. not a fan of all that stuff, just want my dynasty mode and i'll be good!
Exactly. Dynasty/Association mode is a deciding factor for me as well and will determine whether or not I will preorder this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »