Home

FIFA 14 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on FIFA 14 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer within the EA Sports FC and FIFA forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2013, 02:19 PM   #17
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: FIFA 14 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer

If you love this amazing sport, it would be hard not to be impressed with this trailer. Some stunning visuals. The current gen is an improvement to a more sim like game. I play on the PC though, so it would be hard to play without the mods and available game play tweaks.

That being said, if I keep my PS4 pre-order, it will be hard to pass this up.
Old 10-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6
Living Worlds vid. I'm getting pumped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpDwTdobnFM

In-Game Director, FIFA 14 features over a hundred different camera angles, both in and outside the stadium to follow every bit of the action on and off the pitch. FIFA 14 will deliver stunning new replay angles, compelling storylines, and all the emotion that unfolds within a match
Old 10-25-2013, 02:41 PM   #19
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: FIFA 14 Next-Gen Gameplay Trailer

I got an e-mail from EA with this trailer and it said "Coming November 19". So this game may not be available on release day for the PS4, which would be a bummer. GameStop and Amazon still have it listed for 11/12, but as I said, the e-mail was directly from EA. Hopefully that is a mistake or maybe that is the date for the Xbone version.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 10-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 4
what i want to know is .....will it have Hull City's ground ?? if so i'm buying lol !!! UP THE TIGERS !!
Old 10-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 0
This got me pretty excited and I think the graphics look nice. When playing cg version from a distance the players look to be pixilated at time and it is hard to pick out the player numbers. I will bet the actual gameplay look will be more improved then people realize. Its more overall quality then spending it all on faces and such like 2k which had an amazing looking trailer but when gameplay was shown it was hard to tell much of a difference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2013, 04:55 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhouston
In my opinion, graphics for all the major EA Sports next-gen games look eerily similar to current gen, maybe with a few texture upgrades here-and-there. If it wasn't for the crowd, aesthetically, I might have confused this for current gen.

But that might be an OK thing if EA decided to reverse their approach from 2005 and focus more on the gameplay and animations, rather than just make it look prettier (I still shutter thinking about their 06 xbox 360 games). Unfortunately, they have yet to officially release gameplay footage (i.e. what it will look like when you're playing it), so all we can do right now is go off of the early build videos from the different conventions. This type of marketing tactic might have worked last time, but I think we've all learned our lessons this time around.
There's a few gameplay video's on youtube. Looks just as good in game.
Old 10-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BQ32
This got me pretty excited and I think the graphics look nice. When playing cg version from a distance the players look to be pixilated at time and it is hard to pick out the player numbers. I will bet the actual gameplay look will be more improved then people realize. Its more overall quality then spending it all on faces and such like 2k which had an amazing looking trailer but when gameplay was shown it was hard to tell much of a difference.
Love that Balotelli shooting animation on this trailer, perfect power shot and look so real.
I really like Fifa shooting mechanics, but I again hate that run-and-gun gameplay.
PES 2014 game pace and Fifa shooting would be ideal football for me. )
Old 10-25-2013, 05:08 PM   #24
Rookie

Love that Balotelli shooting animation on this trailer, perfect power shot and look so real.
I really like Fifa shooting mechanics, but I again hate that run-and-gun gameplay.
PES 2014 game pace and Fifa shooting would be ideal football for me. )

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA »