Home

NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next-Gen within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2013, 05:18 PM   #9
Rookie

Escobeats's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next

Everything looks great INCLUDING THOSE ACCESSORIES cept for one thing . Derrick Rose aint that skinny... I think his build is decent, could be a bit bigger but damn DRose is way more defined than that. I mean just look at his shoulders and arms as an example.

First they show my boy DRose getting dunked on by kobe then this lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DerrickRose.jpg (80.5 KB, 1062 views)
Old 10-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K14 Screenshot Comparison - Derrick Rose, Dwight Howard Current-Gen vs. Next

As a bulls fan, rose looks fine, he just needs to be beefier and maybe a little darker? Thought I'm not sure if it's just the lighting making him look that light.
Old 10-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #11
Rookie

Escobeats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Can someone explain to me what is going on with the shoes and accessories in nba 2k14? I didn't buy it for xbox 360 or ps3 so i don't know, but...

Rose's shoes are different when he is home and away, and not just where it was white at home, it was black on the road, it is a whole different colorway, and i noticed the same thing with Lebron's shoes. Is there a home and away option for shoes or..?

Also same thing for home and away accessories, white sleeves for Lebron at home, black for Lebron on the road?

Just looking to get some understanding, because from what i am seeing i am loving it.
Yeah they changed it all up now... Team colours are different compared to what they use to be in past 2K games. Thunder / Heat home have all white accessories. Same thing with the shoes
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #12
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escobeats
Yeah they changed it all up now... Team colours are different compared to what they use to be in past 2K games. Thunder / Heat home have all white accessories. Same thing with the shoes
Is it like that for every team? Or just a few?

Also Rose looks to be a solid size in this pic:

Old 10-29-2013, 05:28 PM   #13
Banned

Yea...drose looks to be only 170 lbs in that pic...he's over 200...way to slim in the shoulders and arms...he looked right in trailer though...
Old 10-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #14
Rookie

Escobeats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Is it like that for every team? Or just a few?
I would say most of the teams, I'm yet to use them all but I know Thunder and Heat are right on.

Yeah also DRose looked better in the O.M.G trailer ... Looked a lot more solid and ripped in that one
Old 10-29-2013, 05:30 PM   #15
MVP

Kaanyr Vhok's Arena

OVR: 14

They werent lying about wingspans. Rose's arms are too skinny though. Seems to be a common flaw in the models but its not major
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #16
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy123
Dwight with the dumb look..... perfect
salty casual lakers still mad a FREE AGENT AKA DWIGHT and Clark left them

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »