Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshots - S. Muhammad, S. Hill, P. Jones, I. Thomas, R. Gobert

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshots - S. Muhammad, S. Hill, P. Jones, I. Thomas, R. Gobert within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-04-2013, 06:28 PM   #17
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshots - S. Muhammad, S. Hill, P. Jones III, I. Thomas

Shabazz looks on point. Loving the Thomas screen, one of my favorite players in the NBA.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshots - S. Muhammad, S. Hill, P. Jones III, I. Thomas

I really want to see Kevin Love, white guys always look really off in 2k to me. Dirk was a good start though.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:30 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norris_Cole
enough with these screens, we already know the graphics look great, why don't they show actual GAMEPLAY? Maybe because the game plays exactly the same as current gen? 10 days until the realease day and no gameplay, sorry but this is getting really suspicious.
it has been said it plays like current gen with a few tweeks so dont get ur hopes up for a full overhaul. hopefully they fix some of the legacy issues but their gameplay is what made 2k who they are today.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #20
MVP

blingballa333's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshots - S. Muhammad, S. Hill, P. Jones, I. Thomas, R. Gob

These look really, really good. Time for gameplay!

Check out my MLB The Show CAP thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...s-welcome.html
Old 11-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #21
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshots - S. Muhammad, S. Hill, P. Jones, I. Thomas, R. Gob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmgoff11
it has been said it plays like current gen with a few tweeks so dont get ur hopes up for a full overhaul. hopefully they fix some of the legacy issues but their gameplay is what made 2k who they are today.
A few tweaks? They built an entirely new engine from the ground up for next gen consoles. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as more than a few tweaks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2013, 06:53 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Shabazz Muhammad & Solomon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
Faces are on point but these skinny arms on players is starting to concern me.
thats because you're so use to 2k over exaggerating the size of these guys arms. 2k always made the players look way to buff for reality. not sure if you've been around a lot of ball players, nba size guys. they are not BIG. they are very TALL with long arms. some have wide shoulders. but 90% of them are pretty darn THIN. remember TV puts weight on you. some say a good 15 lbs. so imagine how thin these guys actually look in person.

thats why when you get a guy like metta wolrd peace running around throwing his body every which way. its hard to deal with that. even though he isnt as skilled as say lebron. who is just to much before he even steps on the court. most guys are like 180 to 215. now think about that. you probably know a 5'11 guy thats a buck 80. now stretch thta out to about 6'3 or 6'4. thats a really thin dude. stretch out 215 to a 6'7 to 6'9 guy. thats a super thin guy.

gasol is like 240. but he's 7 feet. all height. lol. he's thin too.

Cousins looks like a big bouncer. but he's not that HUGE in person. he's tall, has long arms. he isnt super thin lik most nba guys. but he isnt a really BIG giant guy when it comes to width.but on TV he looks like it.

look at him in street clothes. super tall, long arms. but not as big as he seems when watching nba games.

http://us.cdn283.fansshare.com/photo...-713563470.jpg

Last edited by kingpnp3; 11-04-2013 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:55 PM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
A few tweaks? They built an entirely new engine from the ground up for next gen consoles. I'm pretty sure that qualifies as more than a few tweaks.
Its another one of those don't believe what the devs tell you post....next thing you know it they will be in the next gen impressions thread praising the game.... Wait a few months then a thread will pop up demanding there money back from 2k.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #24
Rookie

Vanman2425's Arena

OVR: 3

***Uniform nitpick alert***

I'm prepared to get ripped, but being a long suffering Wolves fan, I was hopeful they finally got the right shade of blue on their road jerseys based off the improvements made to the Knicks and Kings. Someone posted a picture on page 1 of this thread. Still too dark.

Rip away!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »