Home

NBA Live 14 Soundtrack Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Soundtrack Revealed within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 06:43 PM   #1
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA Live 14 Soundtrack Revealed

EA Sports today revealed the initial soundtrack for NBA Live 14. Thanks to MICK, mixtape DJ extraordinaire and Brooklyn’s own, the game will have over 30 custom mixtape bumpers that play in between tracks to allow for a seamless listening experience.

The order of the music will be random, giving the sound of the game a certain freshness. You will also be able to customize the soundtrack for each game mode as well.

Also, music will be updated post-launch with tracks selected by MICK -- so you'll regularly hear new songs playing within the game throughout the NBA season.

What do you think of the track list and the unique approach to the Live 14 soundtrack?
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 06:52 PM   #2
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA LIVE 14 MIXTAPE

Honestly I really like what EA is doing with the updates, it's not just the rosters anymore but the music, the accessories, the challenges, the dribble moves, the A.I, and I think I they're even updating the hairstyles too. Nice.
Old 11-05-2013, 07:58 PM   #3
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTiCe_O
Honestly I really like what EA is doing with the updates, it's not just the rosters anymore but the music, the accessories, the challenges, the dribble moves, the A.I, and I think I they're even updating the hairstyles too. Nice.
Dude did you just make up most of your statement, we have not even seen 5 on 5 gameplay and you are making it sound like EA just created the greatest basketball experience is the history of basketball game.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:09 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nah the nba live team actually did say everything that he said will be updated throughout the season I'm not sure if it will work as advertised but we will see
Old 11-05-2013, 08:12 PM   #5
Rookie

Pretty good list.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #6
Rookie

It seems they are showing everything but actual gameplay. Disturbing sign if you are actually thinking of picking up the game. The only vids they seem to show are highlight of the bounce tek. I wouldn't be surprised if the dribbling turns out to be the best part of the game.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:14 PM   #7
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NBA Live 14 Soundtrack Revealed

Dubstep is such a great song.
Old 11-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Dude did you just make up most of your statement, we have not even seen 5 on 5 gameplay and you are making it sound like EA just created the greatest basketball experience is the history of basketball game.
Is there some sort of law against having your own opinion around here?

All he said was that he likes how Live is looking to go about updating the game throughout the year.

I don't get why 2K fans have to come over here and try to rain on people's parade CONSTANTLY. If he wants to be excited, then let him be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »