Home

NBA Live 14 Soundtrack Revealed

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Soundtrack Revealed within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 09:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 14 Soundtrack Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredfish757
These must be all Hip-Hop artist because I have never heard of any of them. Not a deal breaker but they are keeping a tight lid on any in-depth info on game modes and actual 5 on 5 gameplay. I think having competition in basketball video games are great. The issue is that 2K seems to be so far ahead of Live. Im a huge MyCareer fan and what 2K is doing with that and MyGM is insane. Here is to good competition.
its like 75% hip-hop, i dont have a problem tho lol
Old 11-05-2013, 09:42 PM   #18
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
It's a lot of EDM music and hip hop
Idk if you agree but I think hip hop and basketball just translate so well with each other
Old 11-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #19
Rookie

I like this idea but most of these 1st songs are wack in my opinion. They need to get rid of the typical Southern infuenced rap trash. On the bright side, they should keep adding more lyrical rappers like Joey Bad4$$ and Danny Brown. Basketball is more connected to real hip hop with lyrics & meaning, not ignorant club music.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:24 PM   #20
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Asketball and hip hop go together like hockey and metal go together. Like I would expect live to have a heavy hiphop soundtrack and NHL to have lots of metal.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Old 11-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #21
Rookie

Escobeats's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDrew8
I like this idea but most of these 1st songs are wack in my opinion. They need to get rid of the typical Southern infuenced rap trash. On the bright side, they should keep adding more lyrical rappers like Joey Bad4$$ and Danny Brown. Basketball is more connected to real hip hop with lyrics & meaning, not ignorant club music.
Decent tracklist.

Just because you might not like them doesn't mean others wont infact I like ignorant music and I aint gonna lie just for the fact that it provides energy, build-ups to the game. Also would've been nice to see more 'NON hip-hop' songs on here to provide more variety to the soundtrack, 2K13 had me muting my TV because there was nothing unique and all very bland/boring after a while.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 11:56 PM   #22
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Dope soundtrack.

Not too many mainstream artists.

The Logic track is great, Samson by stalley is actually a pretty good song, the Dizzy Wright track is catchy, and I like all the other additions. I also see they put in some Trap genre.

This is the direction 2k should go with their soundtrack.

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 11-06-2013, 12:36 AM   #23
Rookie

Surprised there is no Chance The Rapper, he is blowing up out of the underground and EA usually tries to hit that market. Solid solid soundtrack though!
Old 11-06-2013, 12:36 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDrew8
Pusha to has been lyrical since the day he hit the scene he may be in the mainstream scene but he's lyrical

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »