Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #17
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
But we are a WEEK BEFORE THE GAME COMES OUT. Like how long we can go in myGM? Can I play multiple seasons in the barebones Season mode? Specifically who's the classic teams? How does create a player work? How is CREATE A TEAM? Is there anything new with the creation hub? How do we play in the Park? What does the Park look like?

Lot of questions, little answers before launch. I don't need a screenshot to tell me the graphics.

Edit: where did that post go? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was trying to edit my post an mistakenly deleted it. But you know that 2k never tells us every little thing about the modes. A lot of info comes from people who get the game early. Unfortunately, people have the game, but no consoles. That a reason why we don't have a lot of detailed info.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #18
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
I was trying to edit my post an mistakenly deleted it. But you know that 2k never tells us every little thing about the modes. A lot of info comes from people who get the game early. Unfortunately, people have the game, but no consoles. That a reason why we don't have a lot of detailed info.
I'm just sick and tired of how they marketed 2K14 as a whole. Not a long time ago, we got written or video insights to every mode, like 2K12 had write ups of modes and 2K13 had 6 videos on some elements. 2K14 is both but to a very complete downscale.

Old 11-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #19
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

While they adding all those details go head and give me this as a replay option.

Dev's make it happen!

Old 11-09-2013, 02:33 PM   #20
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I'm just sick and tired of how they marketed 2K14 as a whole. Not a long time ago, we got written or video insights to every mode, like 2K12 had write ups of modes and 2K13 had 6 videos on some elements. 2K14 is both but to a very complete downscale.

I hear you, but we should be use to this by now. I can guarantee that the same thing will happen next year. The difference will be the fact that people will get the game early and will have the consoles to post videos and impressions.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #21
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

What is the point of posting anything when all that happens is hijacking of the thread for the complaint of the day. There should just be a sticky asking for 5v5 gameplay. Maybe even a separate forum. It's by far the most popular "discussion" across all of OS. The games don't even matter anymore.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2013, 02:44 PM   #22
Rookie

plyrically's Arena

OVR: 6

Details are fine, But net is still terrible. Is there anything special about Mo-Capping the net? It's weird. The net is your only (about only alongside with crowd reaction) INSTANT feedback for your shot. The importance//Next-Gen Ability ratio here is huge, considering the fact it is a relatively small detail (correct me if i'm wrong) that can change your feeling on an every possession basis.

I remember the nets @2k6 for the PS2. Amazing, Accurate, Water-y. Bring'em back.
You won't always be the best shooter. You won't always be the best rebounder, or defender, either. What you can always do the best though, is play hard. Once you do that, Everything else will take care of itself.
Old 11-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #23
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Exactly what am i supposed to be looking at in this picture?
Old 11-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #24
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Screenshot - Details on the Basket

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
I hear you, but we should be use to this by now. I can guarantee that the same thing will happen next year. The difference will be the fact that people will get the game early and will have the consoles to post videos and impressions.
As consumers, we have the right to ask for everything and we deserve to know everything before we buy. We shouldn't have people like us to tell us everything while the producers are hiding something. (Im talking features and stuff, recommendation is a different subject) I'm use to this, but it has to stop now. Especially with a week til PS4 launch.

Last edited by MarvinOida; 11-09-2013 at 02:49 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »