Home

Operation Sports: Press Row Podcast - NBA Live 14: 1 on 1 with Producer Ryan Ferwerda

This is a discussion on Operation Sports: Press Row Podcast - NBA Live 14: 1 on 1 with Producer Ryan Ferwerda within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Operation Sports: Press Row Podcast - NBA Live 14: 1 on 1 with Producer Ryan Ferw

Would someone mind giving a summary?
Old 11-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #10
JB4MVP

JODYE's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Operation Sports: Press Row Podcast - NBA Live 14: 1 on 1 with Producer Ryan Ferw

This was informative.

Some stuff obviously they have already addressed like CourtQ and Live Updates.

I'm excited to see presentation now. The Halftime/Postgame info sparked my interest and knowing the the Wired segment with real NBA audio is included is a nice touch. Graphically these segments still remain to be seen but if it as seamless as he is describing, they are really going to immerse you in the experience. That's not even including the full year of audio capture from Breen and Van Gundy on the road. I expect big things presentation wise.

Old 11-06-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
Pro

Wow, can't believe some of the stuff in that interview. My excitement just bumped to a 10. I so hope the gameplay is on point because the feature set and presentation sound amazing. Hip music/which will be updated, those defensive settings from the other day, full espn integration, the best commentary duo in the nba in my opinion, daily updated challenges, synergy integration affecting gameplay on a day to day basis, and cool audio tec. I don't know how this game will play or look when in action but hearing that they are releasing a full featured demo on launch day give me a more optimistic look on their confidence level with the gameplay. To me these features and presentation (not graphics) blow 2k away.

If 2k continues with the online cheesy gameplay this will probably be my baller of choice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2013, 07:13 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

My real question with regards to Synergy is: Will this also impact Dynasty mode????

And I don't mean players ratings/tendencies being modified daily according to their real life performance, but the game taking into account what actually happens in my dynasty and adjusting players ratings accordingly. That would be DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!
Old 11-09-2013, 05:44 PM   #13
Banned

upto I looked at the draft which had said $9130, I did not believe that...my... father in law woz trully bringing home money in there spare time on their computer.. there brothers friend started doing this for less than eight months and as of now paid for the dept on their house and bought Jaguar XJ. next page............. JOBS61.¢øm
Old 11-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #14
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

Wow. There's a lot of great info. I'm praying the gameplay is as good as these previews are saying cause feature wise, it tops 2K. If gameplay lives up to the hype, it'll be my go-to basketball game.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #15
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50

There's a brief opinion of it in the PS4 thread by one of our respected members.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
There's a brief opinion of it in the PS4 thread by one of our respected members.

What thread are you referring to, if you don't mind me asking?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »