Home

NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connectivity within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2013, 11:19 PM   #17
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Quote:
Originally Posted by sushi111
How about allowing us to change SIM QUARTER LENGTH IN MY CAREER
You can change mins and put it on sim...
Old 11-26-2013, 11:34 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 Next-Gen Patch Coming Soon to Address MyCareer Saves & The Park Connecti

Wonder if this will fix the mycareer bug where you're stuck in practice because the shot counter won't increase...
Old 11-27-2013, 01:13 AM   #19
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
Wonder if this will fix the mycareer bug where you're stuck in practice because the shot counter won't increase...
Are you using real %?
Old 11-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #20
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

I dont know if this is considered a bug/glitch, but when you are a starter and playing 37 or 41 mins...I always play 3rd and 4th quarter even if I have 5 fouls early in 3rd.

I really like (yes even the predetermined drama) myCareer mode but having to play 3rd and 4th quarter makes me hate the game.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:41 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

Wow, I really hope this isn't the only patch for this game. There are alot of issues that need to be addressed -

spacing issues on pick and roll and post up plays
not being able to save settings/sliders
not being able to create a player
not being able to save custome rosters to the harddrive instead of 2Kshare
just to name a few... I mean there is a huge sticky thread with alot of suggestions on things that really need to be patched, just kind of surprised 2K has only released a statement about this two things so far..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2013, 11:41 AM   #22
Rookie

silverskier's Arena

OVR: 3
This game is soooo broken. The gameplay is beautiful, but the other aspects just don't work properly.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:43 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4
Location: Richmond, VA, but I am from Spain...you know, that country that McCain thinks is in SouthAmerica lol
I am starting to hate this game. I love when I am playing it but it is just insane with the saves for MyPlayer and MyGM. The latter stoped having all the new features. I deleted it all the files and the 45GB download. I started again and I was able to start again with all the new features (my type of GM, staff, etc). This morning I put the game and my old files were there!!!!WTF. This always online thing is a piece of S%^&. Why?Why?Why?
I am so mad at this turn 2k took with the online stuff. It is not making the game better or even faster.
Old 11-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 2
nothing for broken online lgs

I give up

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »