Home

Adjusting To Madden 25 Next Gen

This is a discussion on Adjusting To Madden 25 Next Gen within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #9
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Adjusting To Madden 25 Next Gen

Are you kidding me?

Madden Next Gen is awful.

Yes, they fixed the secondary. However, it's way too far the other direction. All too often I have a LB intercept a pass when his head was turned looking away from the QB. Also, CPU DBs intercept anything that isn't exactly spot on. If your QB throws it a little off (I mean just a tiny amount) it's an interception. In the NFL, a 1 step lead is open. In Madden 25, you're WRs aren't open unless they've got 5 yards on somebody.

The running on the other hand is out of hand. You can't stop a nose bleed on defense. Neither can they. You could call nothing but runs plays and easily end up with 400 yards and a 40-something point game.

Madden 25 is broken. (I play on All-Madden. Anything else and I win by 30+ every game. All-Madden I still win 90% of the time but the stats are so unrealistic. Each RB for both CPU and HUM average 9-11 YPC).
Old 12-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #10
Banned

assclown25's Arena

OVR: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
Are you kidding me?

Madden Next Gen is awful.

Yes, they fixed the secondary. However, it's way too far the other direction. All too often I have a LB intercept a pass when his head was turned looking away from the QB. Also, CPU DBs intercept anything that isn't exactly spot on. If your QB throws it a little off (I mean just a tiny amount) it's an interception. In the NFL, a 1 step lead is open. In Madden 25, you're WRs aren't open unless they've got 5 yards on somebody.

The running on the other hand is out of hand. You can't stop a nose bleed on defense. Neither can they. You could call nothing but runs plays and easily end up with 400 yards and a 40-something point game.

Madden 25 is broken. (I play on All-Madden. Anything else and I win by 30+ every game. All-Madden I still win 90% of the time but the stats are so unrealistic. Each RB for both CPU and HUM average 9-11 YPC).
TNbassman they are called sliders, adjust them, trust me they work. I've played 9 games and have 18TD passes and 6 picks and 5 of those picks have been my fault. And out of those 9 games I've avg. around 20 carries and broken the 100 yard mark 3 times and only had the CPU have 2 100 yard rushing games against me.
Old 12-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Adjusting To Madden 25 Next Gen

I'm prefacing this comment with this is not a complaint. Even though it may sound like one.

I just threw 8 interceptions in a game with a rookie John Elway. This was after completing 73% of my passes in the pre-season.

This is definitely an adjustment from PS3 Madden 25 where you could basically count on certain routes, etc to be open. What I have found is that you really cant count on any one route to be there every time. So I agree, there is definitely a learning curve here, and it is basically that you really have to read things quickly and gambling on a deep ball against good coverage is really not a gamble at all, you will get picked!

I have not played a head to head game just yet, only against PC, but so far I like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
I absolutely LOVE the gameplay, its been years since Ive played this much Madden. There is pretty much a counter for every cheese play and smart intelligent football tends to win out.

Now if they can only fix the stupid desync disconnect on online play. So many sad sacks who can no longer cheese to wins gotta cheat.
Old 12-11-2013, 04:06 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1
i have been playing on all pro for a while now and have noticed that running the ball is very easy// i think its time to make the jump to all madden , but in the past all madden has been a cheesing joke w/ the cpu dominating w/ unrealistic reasoning....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »