Home

NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2013, 12:18 PM   #9
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by willz1985
that's great and everything, but how about they sort out a patch to so the issue where people mycareer's are corrupted/get an error message when they load it up.....
Glad you decided to come to a thread about a roster update to take about a patch, so in your logic they should not do anything in support of the game until the patch.

Last edited by coolcras7; 12-13-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:32 PM   #10
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Ok, I can see the roster update, so I decided to turn the network off to see what happened. Once done I went to rosters and saw that the rosters I had there were the updated ones so I thought: "great! now I can have this as a base and start editing for my offline games" but when I go to the roster editor it's not the updated one (the one that appears in roster), it's the day one ros. Somebody please explain me this...

I give up with this game, too challenging for my tastes.
This is a shame, it seems 2k has taken everything that was once simple and made it difficult and annoying, I gave up on this game along time ago and if this new style 2k is promoting in this game keeps up I will give up on them as a company.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #11
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkemp
I don't believe it or maybe i'm seeing things but Roger Mason Jr. is missing from the game altogether....not on Miami roster or Free Agents.
No he is there...in the free agent pool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #12
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27
NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by cthurt
This is a shame, it seems 2k has taken everything that was once simple and made it difficult and annoying, I gave up on this game along time ago and if this new style 2k is promoting in this game keeps up I will give up on them as a company.
I'll go back to my free of VC PC man, the place where I should have never left. It's a shame that I could have bought one of the best GPUs in the market for the money wasted for the PS4 + this beta, but whatever, I'll learn from my mistakes. Never ever will buy this game on release day again.

I'll take a look when they decide to release the damned patch but I have 0.0 hopes, there's to much to fix in this game.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 4

Ha ha on xboxone, playing with the new roster update and rudy gay has red shoes on the kings. Please 2k insider , talk with us about your rosters.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:27 PM   #14
Rookie

DirtySouf's Arena

OVR: 4

It would be nice to get Tyreke Evans back. Especially considering the fact that he hasn't actually missed any games...
Old 12-13-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Shaking my head. That is all I could do.

Is Deron Williams and Paul Pierce healed on the new roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 01:42 PM   #16
Pro

RayZLAL's Arena

OVR: 1

@LD2K: Latest rosters for #NBA2K14 are up. Restart game to grab 'em now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »