Home

NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
Shaking my head. That is all I could do.

Is Deron Williams and Paul Pierce healed on the new roster?
Whoever number 8 is on the nets is, he is back and healed. I still dont know where deron williams or chris paul is in this game. Pierce is back on the bench.

Last edited by and1product; 12-13-2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 12-13-2013, 02:07 PM   #18
Just started!

OVR: 0
Can anyone answer this for me: so I download new roster the load it and save it. I have the latest roster offline. Then when I go to do an online association the roster is the previous roster. Does 2k have to update the online assoc. rosters themselves or am I not doing it correctly.
For example in the latest roster update paul George is a 91 ovr and when I go to online association he's still an 89. Anyone know how to fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #19
Rookie

ogbigant's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K14 Roster Update Adds Stephen Jackson to Clippers, Player Injuries Updated

At work and have one question. Are the updated rosters playable in the NBA Today mode? Thanks for any answers.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:29 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ogbigant
At work and have one question. Are the updated rosters playable in the NBA Today mode? Thanks for any answers.
Yes they are.
Old 12-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Glad you decided to come to a thread about a roster update to take about a patch, so in your logic they should not do anything in support of the game until the patch.
right now I can't even play the game because every time it tries to load a cutscene it crashes to the main menu. My Career is useless now. My GM is useless now. I could care less about roster updates, many people here do it better than those guys anyways. Let's get the game working first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2013, 03:58 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamarch
Can anyone answer this for me: so I download new roster the load it and save it. I have the latest roster offline. Then when I go to do an online association the roster is the previous roster. Does 2k have to update the online assoc. rosters themselves or am I not doing it correctly.
For example in the latest roster update paul George is a 91 ovr and when I go to online association he's still an 89. Anyone know how to fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong.
I don't think you can. I think the players are locked in where they were when hte season started but I could be wrong
Old 12-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #23
Rookie

AlreadyKnoJ's Arena

Im laughing at everybody that is bent on the notion that this game was going to turn out smooth in its first go around, and im crying laughing at everyone who actually broke there pockets to go buy next gen so early when the games that are out are essentially glaze overs with barely any noteworthy additions.
Old 12-13-2013, 04:11 PM   #24
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

Can you use edited rosters in quick games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »