Home

EA Sports UFC Screenshot - GSP

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Screenshot - GSP within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2013, 03:14 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 17
I don't even care about close up screen shots, even though the one thus far have looked really good. I want to see what the game looks like when we are actually playing it.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:43 AM   #10
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
He looks better than they did with Jon Jones but something still looks off. Screenshots at this point don't matter when it comes to EA. Madden is less than mediocre and NBA Live is a joke and both of those games showed somewhat pretty screenshots prior to release but when the gameplay is ugly it will make even the nicest looking games look bad.

At this point EA has lost all credibility with their sports games so when it comes to EA Sports games it's all about what the final product actually looks & plays like. Can't get a good read on anything until the final product is out.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 2
Screenshots do not mean a thing anymore when they are provided by EA Sports. I refused to be fooled for the 3rd time. Madden 25 had great screens shots... the graphics looked nothing like the screenshots in actual gameplay. NBA Live 14 had great screenshots ... but we all know how terrible the graphics looked in actual game play.

I will never trust another EA screenshot / Marketing tactic again... I grew up with EA being my die hard favorite sports gaming company. Now all I want is a 2KSports NFL game.....so sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 02:05 PM   #12
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC Screenshot - GSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspang2
Screenshots do not mean a thing anymore when they are provided by EA Sports. I refused to be fooled for the 3rd time. Madden 25 had great screens shots... the graphics looked nothing like the screenshots in actual gameplay. NBA Live 14 had great screenshots ... but we all know how terrible the graphics looked in actual game play.

I will never trust another EA screenshot / Marketing tactic again... I grew up with EA being my die hard favorite sports gaming company. Now all I want is a 2KSports NFL game.....so sad.
LOL. Same story every time.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:05 PM   #13
All Star

redsrule's Arena

OVR: 30

I hope EA gets this game right. MMA needs a good game, although UFC 3 wasn't that bad on sim stamina. I personally don't care about the graphics that much though, as long as it plays well.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:38 AM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I think it's that his head is too wide from top to bottom. His head needs to be a little more narrow.

agreed...part of the problem is that they do the scans before they make their weight cuts....

This is obvious with the Jones pic from this game. Its is painfully obvious with a Matt Serra player model in an earlier game.

But until they release some details about game controls or even gameplay pics or movies....i could care less. EA did a great job of releasing player models in their last MMA game. They did not do such a great job at gameplay or game controls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »