Home

EA Sports UFC Screenshot - Alexander Gustafsson

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC Screenshot - Alexander Gustafsson within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2013, 05:45 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I'm very impressed by FIFA's graphics. I'm also impressed by EA's graphics track records when it comes to fighting games like Fight Night and EA MMA. I'm only concerned about the gameplay and features at this point. The game will most likely look like it does in these screenshots.
Exactly! EA has been pushing the graphics over the years.
Old 12-19-2013, 06:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1
Well, when they release some gameplay footage - let's talk about it. All we have for now are the screenshots they released.

One of the main selling points for this game is " Unprecedented Fighter Likeness - A new bar for character likeness and emotion in sports gaming ... Every single licensed fighter in the game has been created from high resolution 3D head and body scans to deliver revolutionary character likeness and authenticity."

This is what they came up with for their ****ing cover athlete? I know the game isn't done yet, but sorry, Gustafsson looks like a created player in that screenshot.
Old 12-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC Screenshot - Alexander Gustafsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashless
Well, when they release some gameplay footage - let's talk about it. All we have for now are the screenshots they released.

One of the main selling points for this game is " Unprecedented Fighter Likeness - A new bar for character likeness and emotion in sports gaming ... Every single licensed fighter in the game has been created from high resolution 3D head and body scans to deliver revolutionary character likeness and authenticity."

This is what they came up with for their ****ing cover athlete? I know the game isn't done yet, but sorry, Gustafsson looks like a created player in that screenshot.
LOL @ "Created Player". You dont have to exaggerate to make your point. I dont think he looks spot on but to say he looks like a created player is ridiculous.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2013, 10:37 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
I just wish the players n nba live 14 looked this way
Old 12-20-2013, 10:49 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 4
not overly impressed. Everyone else is going for Photo Realism. EA is still going for life-like chars.
The guy who says EA loves graphics must be stuck in the ps2 days. EA Sports graphics have gradually declined over the course of each console generation.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:05 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1
that doesnt look like him
Old 12-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #15
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by dghustla
not overly impressed. Everyone else is going for Photo Realism. EA is still going for life-like chars.
The guy who says EA loves graphics must be stuck in the ps2 days. EA Sports graphics have gradually declined over the course of each console generation.
Anyone who looks at fight night champion and fn 4 and says that is ****ing nuts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2013, 11:32 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

hmmm...i could care less about graphics....it could loo like dreamcast or ps2 player models.

GAMEPLAY....is what matters. If they did what the last game did...remove punch flick....make some stamina adjustments and make a more robust submission system....welll then they are good

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »