Home

NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2013, 12:02 AM   #9
Rookie

SpergLordStuntn's Arena

OVR: 1
just glad i held out on next gen, these issues were going to ruin my experience. they release crap to make a quick buck. its frustrating to see so many have their gaming experience taken away from people who do a half a** job. irritated
Old 12-31-2013, 12:26 AM   #10
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
I don't play any online modes but since I have purchased this game for the PS3 getting into the vault has been hit and miss. If they had any rosters for the game I might be seriously pissed. Well to be fair there are a few but not many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpergLordStuntn
just glad i held out on next gen, these issues were going to ruin my experience. they release crap to make a quick buck. its frustrating to see so many have their gaming experience taken away from people who do a half a** job. irritated

This is current gen.

Oh, my crew got deleted.

Thanks, 2k.
Old 12-31-2013, 12:55 AM   #11
Just started!

Everything is working but when I get into my team, it keeps saying 2k servers are down...and the only mode I play is my team, WHY DO THEY DO THIS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 01:52 AM   #12
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K14 Ongoing Server Issues, Let Us Know What You Are Seeing (Xbox 360, PS3)

I think my records re-set, but other than that I'm good, connected and played a couple blacktop games this morning.
Old 12-31-2013, 05:04 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7
Server issues has always plagued this game (at least for the last 4 versions of it)....I'm shocked they are still having all these online/server issues. It also seems like they never even acknowledge that their are issues. I wonder if they will ever fix this.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:25 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 9

We haven't been able to connect to Online Association over the last 2 days, still waiting.

The previous OA has been plagued by non-playable schedule error on FINALS!

And now we have this. I mean seriously 2k what should i do other than not buying and making all my other OA Guys (nearly 29 we are) not buying your faulty product, we paid for this nonsense huh!?
Old 12-31-2013, 06:58 AM   #15
Just started!

Can't play park games or leagues.. I want my money back from 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 09:53 AM   #16
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
I'm seeing the same mistake Microsoft made with requiring an online connection to play single-player game modes. Potential doesn't mean squat without execution. Right now, NBA 2K14 looks like the biggest bust of the draft. Hopefully, the class of 2K15 is stronger.

It would be nice if someone at 2K came out and let everyone know they plan to get next year's game back on track. NBA 2K is one of the few great non-EA sporting franchises left, so I hate to seem them stumble so badly, but at the same time, they've lost my business for next year unless I know the VC issue is rolled back to online only modes or at least no mandatory server hosting of files and needing to connect to play MyGM, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »