Home

NBA Live 14 Currently on Sale For $39.99

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Currently on Sale For $39.99 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2013, 12:58 PM   #17
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
I have played it on Xbone (my son got it for Christmas). He had asked for it and I waited until the price dropped to $45. Personally, I have yet to find anything about this game which makes me want to play it over current gen titles. Player models seem very NCAA 09 to me and player face images do not seem any better than recent current gen titles. Commentary is quite weak and it just does not have the feel of an enjoyable basketball game. There have been at least 3 updates since we got it but it's got a long way to go for me. I have some issues with 2k14 on next gen as well so I don't want to get into a comparison. Let's just say I will be playing a lot of current gen basketball until next Fall.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:07 PM   #18
Rookie

nron's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Currently on Sale For $39.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by shegotgame
I overlooked my mail yesterday. Gamefly came through. Can't wait to try it in a bit. I haaaaated the demo. Big Moments seems like it has a lot of promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a great mode!I couldn't believe it when I turned the game on for the first time on boxing day and there were already a ton of games to play. They are constantly adding games and they range in a lot of different categories.
Old 12-31-2013, 01:56 PM   #19
Rookie

Fsunate83's Arena

OVR: 1
Picked this up at Best Buy on Sunday when I saw it was on sale. Having a lot of fun with Ultimate Team, haven't even jumped into any other modes yet. I bought a play and charge kit for my controller and it knocked off 10 dollars, so the game rang up for 31 bucks. Not going to complain at that price point.
Old 12-31-2013, 02:19 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2
So you erased my message right? The truth doesn't work anymore? This price is great! If you are a live fan then you'll simply love this opportunity. Me personally I think this game is GARBAGE and I would be wasting my 40 bucks if I purcjased this game but thats just me. To the true NBA LiVe ballers you are in for a real treat and need to hurry and take advantage of this phenomenal deal. Go Live. APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!
Old 12-31-2013, 02:40 PM   #21
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 14 Currently on Sale For $39.99

It doesnt' look like you've posted in this thread before. The comments that were deleted still show as deleted. You're entitled to your opinion. I'm a basketball fan. Not a Live Fan, and this game is well worth retail price to me. If it's not worth it to you, that's fine, but the trolling comments won't be tolerated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 03:01 PM   #22
Banned

let me know when it is .99
Old 12-31-2013, 03:02 PM   #23
Banned

Crap you know what...this is going to be the 1st Free "Game" we get with PS+ and PSN.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 0
my friend's aunt makes $88 every hour on the computer. She has been out of a job for nine months but last month her pay was $13254 just working on the computer for a few hours. why not try here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bay95.COM

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »