Home

Front Office Football Seven Review (PC)

This is a discussion on Front Office Football Seven Review (PC) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-03-2014, 04:22 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
anyway of playing this on a mac?
Old 01-03-2014, 08:50 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
The best way to play this on a mac is to buy a windows PC and tape an apple on it.
Old 01-03-2014, 09:52 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
People play it on a mac using Parallels or one of those other emulator type programs pretty easily. I'm not a Mac guy, but I gather it works. You might want to check the forums at http://operationsports.com/fofc for more details to make sure you pick the emulator that works most seamlessly with it though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 10:21 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2
I have some questions to any who have played this. Can you sim a full season and how long does that take? And how well does the computer take care of your team during the simmed season? Another question, how well does progression and regression along with retirement work, is it pretty well realistic to nfl/madden?
Old 01-04-2014, 02:59 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8
Has anybody tried running this or other similar text sims (like the wolverine or grey dog or OOTP) via a Microsoft surface pro?

I'm in the market for a tablet and if I can run sports text sims and some older games via a surface pro then I'll be purchasing it. If not, I'll be looking at a non-mac laptop to handle this and some other specific needs and stick with an iPad.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:43 PM   #14
Pro

drewst18's Arena

OVR: 5
I think Bowl Bound College Football is a much better Football sim than TCY
Old 01-05-2014, 09:57 AM   #15
Rookie

goroyals's Arena

OVR: 3
Does this edition feature any sort of league customization akin to OOTP? Basically, could I start with a 12 team league and expand it over the years?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2014, 11:41 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Front Office Football Seven Review (PC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
I have some questions to any who have played this. Can you sim a full season and how long does that take? And how well does the computer take care of your team during the simmed season? Another question, how well does progression and regression along with retirement work, is it pretty well realistic to nfl/madden?
1. Yes, you can sim a full season. Simming straight through the Preseason, Regular Season, and Postseason games without stopping to look at any box scores/stats/etc. takes roughly 45 seconds on my machine (quad-core, 8GB RAM.)

2. The computer does a very solid job of handling your team in the simmed season. It may make some decisions that you wouldn't make, but they all seem to have a logical base.

3. Career arcs are very, very good. The developer adjusts those with every release (and sometimes even with free yearly roster updates when there's not a new release in a given fall) to match current NFL trends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »