Home

NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Working within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2014, 01:41 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Corrupted Saves, Can't Get Into Modes, Etc. in NBA 2K14, Give Us Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Keep them coming everyone. If possible, when detailing your issue, please let us know how long the issue has persisted.
My issue has been happening since mid December.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:00 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

The PS4 HDMI/Optical 5.1 audio issues are still present. The sound will begin to studder during gameplay or completely cut out. Also on NBA2K14 if your system is hooked up to a surround sound system the commentary won't correctly come out of your center channel speaker alot of time like its supposed to. This is the only PS4 game that I and others have had this issue with I believe.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:12 PM   #19
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Corrupted Saves, Can't Get Into Modes, Etc. in NBA 2K14, Give Us Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
When I insert the 2k14 disc and Lebron title screen shows followed by video sequence, I cannot skip introduction. then I get to menu screen and I'm unable to select game mode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyrotface
Are you 100 percent sure that you're signed into you xbox account? Sounds like that's the issue
I have had the same problem quite a few times and My profile was logged on by the Kinect. I can't do anything, have to go to the home screen, then select my profile and even though i'm logged in choose this profile and it works. This problem has been happening on and off since I got the game at release.

In My Player Have had the problem where a few times players on the opposing team need 8 fouls to foul out of the game.

I have had the game send me back to the home screen a few times when trying to go into My Player. Noticed this about 3 weeks ago I believe.

Again all on Xbox One

Last edited by Sinner; 01-16-2014 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:22 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 Still Suffering From Dashboard Kickbacks, Corrupt Saves, Modes Not Worki

PS4 - Sometimes in MyCareer, a player will have to step up to the free throw line, but struggles with another teammate to take their positions near the paint. Nobody is at the line, and the game is unplayable.
Old 01-16-2014, 02:26 PM   #21
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballshawn24
i get the *************
at the staring my player screen. Also i have a 99 sf , and now it says 68 pg.

wtf, i better be refunded my money back and vc earnings if it doent get fix by soon
Someone else posted a possible fix, but if it doesn't work then try to uninstall the game and reinstall it. I had the same thing and reinstalled it. It fixed the problem, but what a pain.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2014, 02:33 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1
I'm also getting the main menu kick on Xbox One also. It's happening when I go into any of my MyCareer or MyGM saves. My first career I was almost 60 games in and had an overall of 81 that I was working to get the special edition Lebron unlock and it corupted my file. I also have 2 other MyCareers that I have spent at least 30 dollars on to have for online and can't play those either. I submitted a ticket with 2k and they sent me a pretty generic email back after a week that basically said to check all my cables and my network. They however did say that for the MyCareer that was corupted, they would refund my VC as long as I sent them a picture showing that the file was corupted and I deleted the file on my end. The only problem is, I can't delete it. The screen just goes back to the main menu and doesn't delete it. Altogether I have probably spent close to 100 dollars in VC for all my game modes and probably won't see that money again. I did figure out that if you have an optional Gamertag, you can play all the modes with no problems. You just have to start from scratch.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:12 PM   #23
MVP

EarvGotti's Arena

OVR: 5

PS4- Input lag in all online modes. This needs to be fixed ASAP!!!
SF) Sapphire Scottie Pippen
PF) '95-'96 Dennis Rodman
C) Hakeem Olajuwon
Old 01-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #24
Just started!

OVR: 0
On the XBox One, my My Career player lost all attributes... I'm rated 25 overall BUT, I'm still in the same part of my career... I've contacted 2k so many times and still can't get it resolved... This has been well over a month now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »