Home

Anyone Having Any Luck with NBA 2K14 Online Leagues? It Doesn't Seem Like it...

This is a discussion on Anyone Having Any Luck with NBA 2K14 Online Leagues? It Doesn't Seem Like it... within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2014, 09:41 AM   #9
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1
Even if they worked the mode is too awful to play compared to Online Association mode. The last-gen version is a superior product when playing online.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:49 PM   #10
Rookie

dre2's Arena

OVR: 0
Lol, Online modes don't exist guys, they're like a feeling you get in your heart when you play the (small percentage) of modes that work...then you imagine it in your head and you are whisked away to a place where 2K isn't pissing in our faces with their servers an you can play with your friends like oh let's see...EVERY other game that has an online component.
Old 01-19-2014, 07:14 AM   #11
Rookie

2k did not do well this year. A broken game that looks pretty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone Having Any Luck with NBA 2K14 Online Leagues? It Doesn't Seem Like it...

My brother and I have a lot of fun with the game but its almost insulting the way 2k avoids talking about this. I love the game but they have to admit its broken and say they want to fix it...They won't admit that cause they have no intention of making any major overhauls of it.
Old 01-22-2014, 10:17 AM   #13
Rookie

Finally someone notices online leagues are broken!!!!!!
Old 01-22-2014, 09:46 PM   #14
Rookie

Re: Anyone Having Any Luck with NBA 2K14 Online Leagues? It Doesn't Seem Like it...

My question is why is this buried in the online forum like you don't want the Devs to see it. Put it on the front page and give it a sticky. If we as a community don't make this a priority it will never be. But we'll have 1000 posts about people wearing the wrong headbands or socks.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:10 PM   #15
Rookie

I tweeted one of the devs and it they said that the devs are aware of the issues. A new patch is coming and hopefully they'll address some of those issues. so yea no... don't expect much.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »