Home

MLB 14 The Show Could Have Different Release Dates For PS3 and PS4

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Could Have Different Release Dates For PS3 and PS4 within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2014, 02:29 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show Could Have Different Release Dates For PS3 and PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyboi
I'm really getting tempted to abandon it....I know RBI wont be special but if they release more b4 The Show and its near decent then I am jumping baseball ship and over to Xbox. I literally left xbox for PS and I, along with plenty others r not happy. i really dont care what reaction i get from this either cuz everyone deep down is hating what is going on.
Ridiculous post, not happy why? because you may have to wait 1 month for a game on a brand new gen>? Go back to xbox and it's 720p, bloated OS and don't go crying when ms exclusives dry up like 360 did. Most sensible people would ratehr wait until they get the first one on a new gen right instead of rushing it, then you would be crying about that.

Plenty of others?? Sure. Sony won't miss you as ps4 keeps rolling over x1 in sales.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 02:31 PM   #26
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44
Icon12 Re: MLB 14 The Show Could Have Different Release Dates For PS3 and PS4

Different dates, but it'll only be a matter of days, max 1 week. take my word

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 01-23-2014, 02:32 PM   #27
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Ridiculous post, not happy why? because you may have to wait 1 month for a game on a brand new gen>? Go back to xbox and it's 720p, bloated OS and don't go crying when ms exclusives dry up like 360 did. Most sensible people would ratehr wait until they get the first one on a new gen right instead of rushing it, then you would be crying about that.

Plenty of others?? Sure. Sony won't miss you as ps4 keeps rolling over x1 in sales.
That's what happens when SCEA gives an inch and people want a mile and don't get their way they just complain like that is really going to matter. He's no exception he's been complaining in a few threads and over at pastapadre too.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 01-23-2014 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:33 PM   #28
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
I'm really getting tempted to abandon it....I know RBI wont be special but if they release more b4 The Show and its near decent then I am jumping baseball ship and over to Xbox. I literally left xbox for PS and I, along with plenty others r not happy. i really dont care what reaction i get from this either cuz everyone deep down is hating what is going on.

Old 01-23-2014, 02:37 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 8

When the 07 version came out on ps3, it was bad. I hope the PS4 version isn't awful.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #30
Pro

ryanmc564's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
Im not sure if this thread is going to calm the release date jitters or make matters worse.

Lets hope this thread is a dose of cyber Prozac for all those that seem to need it.

Hate to say it but I think this thread is just going to make it worse.

The **** Storm is Coming!!!
Old 01-23-2014, 02:40 PM   #31
Banned

fantasyboi's Arena

Quote:

nowhere in there did I mention the release date being an issue....i could care less if it was released in July! I said the lack of info is a joke. If they wouldn't of released the first bit of info a couple months back it wouldnt b a big deal but they did and r obviously holding a lot of things back...u mean to tell me that they cant release whos gonna b a 99 overall? they can't say if there will be old stadiums? c'mon...They could b like ok the next bit of news will come in Feb. and ppl would b ok with that...but no. instead they say "everything is on schedule"....cool story.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2014, 02:41 PM   #32
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »