Home

NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, PS4. Post your Impressions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, PS4. Post your Impressions within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2014, 10:28 AM   #89
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, Soon for PS4. Post your Impression

Is the patch # 4 out for PS4?
Old 01-24-2014, 10:30 AM   #90
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K14: Patch #4 Available Now For Xbox One, Soon for PS4. Post your Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
Is the patch # 4 out for PS4?
Nope, not yet.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:31 AM   #91
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
I don't believe expecting a $60 game to work, even when 2K's servers are down is being spoiled. I don't believe being able to manage your own saves is spoiling the fan base. I don't believe running plays where guys won't stop to dry hump each other in passing is spoiling the fan base.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 10:31 AM   #92
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwash020
For the record, I won't resort to calling anyone spoiled brats as I understand the frustrations. I just got the game, so I have not had to endure all the pain. But I just think it's a bit much to ask 2k to fix issues that are breaking the game AND gameplay issues all with the same patch. I mean - what do you expect?
I just want them to fix the product. And as long as it has been since that last patch I don't understand why they couldn't fix both. saying it's a bit much.....that's just a copout.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:33 AM   #93
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Something Ive noticed. I know they said no gameplay changes. But...

1. Lots of ball warping.

2. The fast break set plays (where your bigs would set picks in transition) has completely disappeared.
I am still getting transition set play picks, this is still there.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:37 AM   #94
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asu666
I don't believe expecting a $60 game to work, even when 2K's servers are down is being spoiled. I don't believe being able to manage your own saves is spoiling the fan base. I don't believe running plays where guys won't stop to dry hump each other in passing is spoiling the fan base.
Didn't see anyone say anything about any of that.

I saw someone mention headbands on players.

I think the point that he was trying to make is headbands =/= 2K's unstable servers.

The message of frustration gets convoluted when you have some complaining about headbands, and others complaining about the fact that their saves are useless if 2K can't maintain their servers.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:37 AM   #95

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtkiii
When someone nitpicks about "Headbands" disappearing...that is SPOILED! That is such a tiny small amount of anything and it does not affect the gameplay or game at all.
It does affect the game. If the game is supposed to be authentic then Melo and Lebron should have their headbands. Its not about being spoiled this is something that has been status quo for a long time now. This is not something that they should be getting wrong then ignoring. Everything about the game matters, and people have their own gripes. Stop telling people what they have issues with makes them spoiled because you have separate issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2014, 10:42 AM   #96
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
It does affect the game. If the game is supposed to be authentic then Melo and Lebron should have their headbands. Its not about being spoiled this is something that has been status quo for a long time now. This is not something that they should be getting wrong then ignoring. Everything about the game matters, and people have their own gripes. Stop telling people what they have issues with makes them spoiled because you have separate issues.
Totally agree, but only if 2K didn't have bigger issues to take care of...like tying saves to their servers, then being unable to get them to function properly for a large portion of time.

They have to know what battles to pick and fight. A consumer irritated that Melo's headband disappears, takes a back seat to a consumer who literally can't play the game; or one who literally can't advance in a mode without it crashing, or who literally can't utilize the functions in a mode.

The customer who cares about the headband will say it's the most important thing in the world...but that's his opinion..

That's not being able to see the forest because the trees are in the way..

Take note of the bigger picture..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »