Home

Sports Daily: What If The Heat Never Win Another Title?

This is a discussion on Sports Daily: What If The Heat Never Win Another Title? within the Pro Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #17
MVP

MattUM's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Sports Daily: What If The Heat Never Win Another Title?

If Lebron opts out, Wade should retire. He can easily get a job within the organization or in broadcasting, I highly doubt money is an issue for him...he's been smart with it. If Lebron stays, I can see him picking up his player option and resigning for low $ based on the role he would have. I think he'd be best off the bench for <20 minutes. Heat need to think the future and acquire young talent.

He has a net worth of $100,000,000, but once his knees go, no money can get them back.
Lebron James
Old 01-31-2014, 07:03 AM   #18
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

3 straight finals, two championships... A failure?

Pssh.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:05 AM   #19
Pro

sactown_13's Arena

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Considering the Big 3 might not even be in Miami after this year...I think if they don't win a championship this year(or even make it to the NBA Finals), there probably won't be a big 3 in Miami after this season.

Though even if they do stick together, I think 2 championships would be considered successful,but still less than people expected.
Remove the first paragraph. Get to the answer of the question. Yes, they are a sucess. Appeared in finals, won finals then won again. Not a fan of the heat or this buddy system players have but they did grab two rings
Old 01-31-2014, 10:02 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0
They should've never had a second title. Spurs had game 6 won, and Pop hands it to them by sitting Duncan out when they needed a rebound to seal the game.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:40 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmreds
They should've never had a second title. Spurs had game 6 won, and Pop hands it to them by sitting Duncan out when they needed a rebound to seal the game.
I hate it when people say this. If Spurs had the game won, then they would have had the title. They didn't so they lost. None of this "handed" crap. The game went into OT, they got a second chance and couldn't capitalize. That's it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 10:45 AM   #22
MVP

OkayC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilteapot
I hate it when people say this. If Spurs had the game won, then they would have had the title. They didn't so they lost. None of this "handed" crap. The game went into OT, they got a second chance and couldn't capitalize. That's it.
thats what happened though, spurs had game 6 and made a collosal screw up and lost. the game wasnt exactly back and forth and miami caught the biggest break any team will ever catch in there situation. you may not like it, but thats what happened.
Old 01-31-2014, 11:19 AM   #23
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

This again? That argument is silly...you can do this with any championship run...There is always a play here or there that change the dynamic of a game or series. No such thing as would've, could've, should've when it comes to win's and losses.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:04 PM   #24
MVP

OkayC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
This again? That argument is silly...you can do this with any championship run...There is always a play here or there that change the dynamic of a game or series. No such thing as would've, could've, should've when it comes to win's and losses.
i repeat, spurs made collosal screw ups that costed them. no one saying woulda coulda shoulda. but fact is spurs messed up. take that for whatever meaning you want.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Pro Basketball »