Home

Top Incoming Rookies for Madden NFL 15

This is a discussion on Top Incoming Rookies for Madden NFL 15 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2014, 01:54 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Top Incoming Rookies for Madden NFL 15

With the draft still two months away, it is never too early to look at the top prospects coming into next year's game and what they could bring as game changers.

When looking for top incoming talent in Madden, you have to look at guys who you'll tangibly see change the game, so sorry o-linemen and many defensive players. Here are a few guys you should have on your radar as guys who can change the dynamic of a team in Madden next season:

QB - Johnny Manziel (Texas A&M)- Who knows how his pro career ends up as he is a little undersized -- but in Madden he will a very dynamic player who could be very fun to play with.
WR - Mike Evans (Texas A&M)- Evans was Manziel's favorite target in college and has plenty of size and speed. On the right team, he could be a dynamic playmaker.
WR - Sammy Watkins (Clemson)- Watkins was a dynamic player in college, with plenty of speed to boot. As a wideout in the NFL, he will have a chance to be a great receiver, especially in the slot.
QB - Teddy Bridgewater (Louisville)- Bridgewater is a deadly accurate passer who can fling the ball all over the field. His size at 6' 3" is good, and he has just enough speed to be elusive in the pocket. His ratings should translate into Madden pretty well.
QB - Blake Bortles (UCF)- Bortles is big and strong with a big arm and enough foot speed to give him enough of a dual threat. He had a monster Fiesta Bowl which catapulted him into the national conversation. If he gets on the right team, he could end up a fun player to run with.
DE - Jadeveon Clowney (South Carolina)- Clowney is a physical specimen and if he finds himself on the right defense, will be an instant impact player. It's possible Clowney will be the highest rated rookie in the game and he'll be a big impact player for years to come in any franchise.

What rookies do you think will be big impact players in next year's game?
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2014, 02:01 PM   #2
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Top Incoming Rookies for Madden NFL 15

You listed Johnny Football as a Wide Receiver. Regardless I think he will be a beast in game. Wouldn't be surprised if they gave him around an 80 rating. Should be fun to play with.

Old 02-07-2014, 02:04 PM   #3
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
You listed Johnny Football as a Wide Receiver. Regardless I think he will be a beast in game. Wouldn't be surprised if they gave him around an 80 rating. Should be fun to play with.
That was a stupid copy/paste error. Bah, what I get for being in a hurry Fixed now!
Old 02-07-2014, 02:21 PM   #4
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8

As a Falcon fan (so take it with a grain of salt) Im pretty sure they are gonna take Clowney. They have a high enough pick. It's one of their biggest needs and honestly it's hard to remember the last DE that had this much hype around him. They may go with an OL but it would be stupid to pass up a chance at this guy. I think he'll be rated highly but if he plays up to his hype I see him rated by the 90's at the end of the season.

As a Texas A&M fan I am ecstatic to see where Manziel and Evans go.

I think Manziel has a big learning curve ahead of him since he won't be a part of a stellar franchise like the Aggies (since most teams drafting that high are terrible right now). It'll be awesome to see where he comes in and no doubt he'll be rated in the 80's though I see that rating dropping into the mid 70's. I see him being like a slowly developing Andrew Luck.

Evans I'm not sure what to think. I think he'll do good but I'm not sure if he'll be great. I see him coming in mid to low 70's (and I'm sure I'm completely wrong about that) and finishing the year not much higher. He'll either come in as a great second receiver but not quite ever be starter calibre (Mario Manningham) or he'll be AJ Green worthy but I don't see an in between. I think he'll be the former though sadly.

Bridgewater I think will come in at a upper 70's but I see him finishing the season in the upper 80's depending where he goes. The dude has the ability to come in at the top of his game and dominate. I think he is a starter where as Johnny Football has some developing to do to make him pro level. I think he'll be the first QB to go in the Draft.

Last edited by Ampking101; 02-07-2014 at 02:31 PM.
Old 02-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 10
Looking forward to seeing Brandon Coleman in the pros
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2014, 04:30 PM   #6
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Well being a browns fan... we'll get to play with one those 3 qb's.... so we could finally have a fun qb to throw the ball with.

We could get one top wr's as well to go with Gordon and Cameron so could be a fun offense.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:25 PM   #7
Staff Writer

jmik58's Arena

OVR: 42
Evans to KC please.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:59 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 0

That WR from USC Lee using GM tail rosters imports with any rating edits comes in at a 77 ovr & cath 90. Plus high motor trait...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »