Home

Final Madden NFL 25 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Charts

This is a discussion on Final Madden NFL 25 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Charts within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-10-2014, 12:43 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Final Madden NFL 25 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Charts

EA Sports has released the final Madden NFL 25 roster update of the season, which also resets all injuries and depth charts. Check out all of the details here, which includes updated ratings and/or position changes for 586 players.

Below are some of the rating adjustments. For a full list of updates, click here.

Going Up
  • Malcolm Smith +3 (81)
  • Chris Clemons +2 (87)
  • Russell Okung +2 (91)
  • Russell Wilson +2 (94)
  • Jermaine Kearse +2 (78)
  • Cliff Avril +1 (88)
  • Michael Bennett +1 (89)
  • Kam Chancellor +1 (95)
  • Terrance Knighton +1 (88)
  • Earl Thomas +1 (95)
  • Doug Baldwin +1 (83)
  • Danny Trevathan +1 (82)
  • K.J. Wright +1 (87)
Going Down
  • Wesley Woodyard -4 (76)
  • Champ Bailey -3 (88)
  • Orlando Franklin -3 (87)
  • Eric Decker -2 (89)
  • Peyton Manning -1 (98)
  • Knowshon Moreno -1 (87)
  • Matt Prater -1 (92)
  • Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie -1 (86)
  • Julius Thomas -1 (86)
  • Walter Thurmond -1 (77)
Platform: PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #2
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Final Madden NFL 25 Roster Update Resets Injuries and Depth Charts

Just went live for XBOX One and PS4
Old 02-10-2014, 04:45 PM   #3
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Seriously, it's just "upgrade all of the Seahawks" and "downgrade all Broncos (except Trevathan)" based on ONE game? What did Matt Prater do do get a -1?

And Malcolm Smith gets a +3 because he was in the right place at the right time on ONE play? This is ridiculous.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:43 PM   #4
Banned

Plunkett's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Final Madden NFL 25 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimLawNYC
Seriously, it's just "upgrade all of the Seahawks" and "downgrade all Broncos (except Trevathan)" based on ONE game? What did Matt Prater do do get a -1?

And Malcolm Smith gets a +3 because he was in the right place at the right time on ONE play? This is ridiculous.
I thought Smith made some really good key plays on more then one occasion couldn't agree with you more about Prater though. I would of knocked Peyton down to a 96 or 95. I know its one game but it will be the blueprint for how teams play next season. On a side note lets all be thankful everyone was taken off IR. Now roster editors can get to work.

Last edited by Plunkett; 02-10-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-11-2014, 04:11 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
I agree with Tim. I don't really care about rosters anymore, but this was bad. Russell Wilson for example played a good game, but worthy to be bumped to a 94?? Absolutely not.

D.Thomas set the SB record for receptions...yet no increase for him. He played for the wrong team.

Also, sorry but at this point the players (as far as this season goes) are known commodities. Looking back on the game, no player perform far different from expected. If you are just now putting Kam Chancellor to a 95 then you haven't been paying attention.

Oh and one final thing, since one game can apparently have such a great impact, have they lowered Sherman's injury rating?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-15-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
Rookie

Ivawoody's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Final Madden NFL 25 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth Chart

I just bought this game for PS4 on Friday...and I'm curious to know why Trent Richardson is on the Browns roster in the latest roster update?
Old 02-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 32
Final Madden NFL 25 Roster Update Available Now - Resets Injuries and Depth C...

The response to this thread says it all in regards to the fall of Madden. This thread 3 years ago would have blown up. No one really cares anymore. That is easy to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-2014, 11:45 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

by chance do you have an link for offline download ps4

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »