Home

MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Included)

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Included) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2014, 10:26 AM   #17
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Include

Has there been a mention of "upgrade discounts" in any articles? If i were to buy it on PS3 at full price, I should not be paying full price for the PS4 version.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:28 AM   #18
Rookie

Mikeatris's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 14 The Show Release Dates - PS3, Vita (April 1), PS4 - "May" (Trailer Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Damn, I was really hoping for April. Wish I still had my ps3!
I still got my PS3 but no way I'm double dipping. Man this is disappointing to say the least. Well I guess I will just play a whole lot of Titanfall until then. Don't want to change subjects but speaking of Titanfall as much as I was a 360 guy over the PS3 I am so ready to throw the One out the window. I have bout done had it with that damn console.

XB1:Mathematik
PS4:Monochromatik

"WE ALL SHOULD JUST GET ALONG"
Old 02-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #19
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Has there been a mention of "upgrade discounts" in any articles? If i were to buy it on PS3 at full price, I should not be paying full price for the PS4 version.
Not yet, but I'd be very sad if they did not offer this as a first party Sony game. The system is aready in place and worked fine. I used it for AC4. Even if saves don't carry over it would be a nice gesture to fans to allow them to fill the void until the PS4 release for $10 more than they would have to pay for the PS4 game by itself.
Old 02-13-2014, 10:29 AM   #20
Rookie

chaz526's Arena

Re: MLB 14 The Show Release Date Announced (w/PS3 Trailer)

Skinny CC!
Old 02-13-2014, 10:30 AM   #21
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
sooo..was this just a release date trailer? didn't see much graphical, or movement changes from last years game. (not necessarily a bad thing)
That's because it's the PS3 and as has been stated numerous times, they've maxed out to console into oblivion. Don't expect the graphics on PS3 to drastically improved anymore haha those days I think are pretty much gone!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #22
So Real!!

ckarlic's Arena

OVR: 26

My first thought after seeing the May release date for the Show on the PS4 was this:

Then I stepped back and looked at the bright side of things. There are some great games coming out for both next gen consoles (ie. Thief, Infamous, Titanfall) in the near future. The May date will give me time to play those games because if history showed me anything, it was that when the Show comes out, that is all I play for the next 8 months or so
New Youtube Gaming Channel -- SpicyChicharron
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeatris
I still got my PS3 but no way I'm double dipping. Man this is disappointing to say the least. Well I guess I will just play a whole lot of Titanfall until then. Don't want to change subjects but speaking of Titanfall as much as I was a 360 guy over the PS3 I am so ready to throw the One out the window. I have bout done had it with that damn console.
Why what kind of problems are you having with the Xbone?
Old 02-13-2014, 10:32 AM   #24
MVP

RyanLaFalce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Not yet, but I'd be very sad if they did not offer this as a first party Sony game. The system is aready in place and worked fine. I used it for AC4. Even if saves don't carry over it would be a nice gesture to fans to allow them to fill the void until the PS4 release for $10 more than they would have to pay for the PS4 game by itself.
I'll definitely buy the PS3 version if there is a $10 upgrade. If there is no upgrade at all, I'll wait for the PS4 version to release.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »