Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 February Data Pack Available Now For PS3, 360 - Soon For PC

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 February Data Pack Available Now For PS3, 360 - Soon For PC within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 February Data Pack Available Now For PS3, 360 - Soon For PC

As states last week, the PES 2014 February data pack is available now for 360 and PS3 (soon for PC).

The February free Data Pack adds a wide range of new elements to the game. All transfers made during the 2014 January window will be implemented, while a host of new kits, ball and boot styles have also been added.

As part of KONAMI's continued pledge to refine and bolster its acclaimed simulations content, the new download adds a number of new kits to the game. PES 2014 pays tribute to a selection of great classic teams including replica kits of the AC Milan side of 1899, the 1982/83 Roma side, Benfica's all-conquering 1961/62 XI and Manchester United's treble-winning 1998/99 strip. Contemporary teams have also been updated, with the new French, German and Spanish nationals strip updated, alongside those of AS Roma, FC Porto, Olympiakos and Club Atlético All Boys.

The heritage of South American football is also celebrated with classic strips for Santos FC (1968), Colo-Colo (1992), São Paulo(1993), Boca Juniors (1997), Racing Club Avellaneda (1967) and the 1996 Universidad De Chile side. Third kits for the current Manchester United, Juventus and Inter Milan sides have also been introduced.In total, 13 new kits have been added, and 43 updated.

New boots from the world's leading manufacturers have also been recreated, including Nike's Tiempo V and Hypervenom Phantom styles, Puma's evoSPEED 1.2s and evoPOWER 1s, and the Predator LZ TRX FGs and F50 adizero TRX from adidas. 16 new boots have been added in total, as have five new ball styles, including the official Final Lisbon ball as seen in the UEFA Champions League knock-out stages, and the adidas argentum, the official ball of the Argentine leagues.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 02:03 PM   #2
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 February Data Pack Available Now For PS3, 360 - Soon Fo

So tempted to jump back into PES but scared to be disappointed I need a good Footy game to play but FIFA won't cut for me as well. What do I do!?
Old 02-27-2014, 02:34 PM   #3
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 February Data Pack Available Now For PS3, 360 - Soon Fo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
So tempted to jump back into PES but scared to be disappointed I need a good Footy game to play but FIFA won't cut for me as well. What do I do!?
just go for it. I've been enjoying PES14 after the patches. There are still flaws (keepers still aren't that great) but the excitement in the matches is there. Had a boring match last night that turned out to be a cracking match in the 2nd half with a crazy ending. Had my adrenaline going. haha. (Gonna upload later)

As for the the new dlc, I haven't downloaded it yet. Waiting for the makers of the 2 OF I use to update it. Should be soon
Old 02-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #4

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

You can get it for $40 on Amazon (for Xbox), and I'd say that's not a terrible price for what you get. You just have to deal with the fact that most of goals scored are off of horrible goalkeeping. A lot of the other issues were addressed with the last patch.

Sent from my SCH-I930 using Tapatalk
Old 03-02-2014, 02:05 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59

From someone who has played every PES on CG this is the best PES on CG after the latest patch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »