Home

Pro Strategy Football 2013 Review (iOS)

This is a discussion on Pro Strategy Football 2013 Review (iOS) within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2014, 11:41 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thank you for the review. I'm now working on 2014 requirements and features, and multi-season career mode is at the top of my list, as is adding a Novice mode with much simpler options. BTW, if you guys haven't tried multiplayer yet, you should! I've been matching up against various people, and every game has come down to the wire. Folks surprise me, and we're having great games!
Old 02-27-2014, 09:43 AM   #10
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Pro Strategy Football 2013 Review (iOS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
It is good, but I'd prefer an iOOTP-type football game. Front Office Football mobile version anyone?

I wish. I have been waiting for a game like that for iOS since I first got my iPhone.

I hope the one by OOTP comes out on iOS when it's released for the PC.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 02-27-2014, 11:12 AM   #11
Rookie

Any chance this is coming to Android?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2014, 07:08 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBall Life
Any chance this is coming to Android?
I hope to, and there's a tool, AppPortable, that looks very promising. I work on this part time, and I've just added some more offensive formations. My next big task is to design a Franchise Coaching mode, and then I'm going to try out AppPortable.
Old 02-28-2014, 05:22 AM   #13
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStrategyFootball
I hope to, and there's a tool, AppPortable, that looks very promising. I work on this part time, and I've just added some more offensive formations. My next big task is to design a Franchise Coaching mode, and then I'm going to try out AppPortable.

Now that would be a blast with trading and drafting. Hope it happens.

Colorado Avalanche
Colorado Rockies
Old 02-28-2014, 10:08 AM   #14
Rookie

Thanks, Aggies7. My emphasis will still be coaching, not GM duties. In Career mode, there will be players aging out, new ones coming in, etc, but most of the emphasis is going to be on matters like preseason training, preparing your team for the upcoming opponent, etc. Given the complexity, I also expect my first Career mode to be single-player. If it takes off, then I'll look into creating a server-based multi-player Career mode in the future. Baby steps, though!

I am also going to provide a more basic play calling interface and let users choose between the basic and advanced levels when coaching a game, since the current advanced level can be a bit overwhelming for people who haven't worked up to it.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:27 PM   #15
Rookie

The UI is undergoing a major makeover, guys, and the Android conversion is coming along nicely. In fact, I have it "working" almost 100%, but the UI will need a lot of work - and no multiplayer yet. Now that I have the conversion down, I'd like to switch back to the career thoughts.

But I have a key question regarding how you first create a career. I'll give you the option of selecting any team, of course, but what about the "difficulty" or "realism" - meaning, say you select Seattle. By default, you would have a great team and be expected to go to the Super Bowl or at least the Conference Championship game. Would you want an option like "I want to pick team x, but make them all newbies"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #16
Pro

statnut's Arena

OVR: 12

I think I'd prefer realism, but that's just me. Can't wait to see an Android version!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »