Home

Press Row Podcast - NBA Live State of the Union

This is a discussion on Press Row Podcast - NBA Live State of the Union within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #9
Banned

Live2K's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Press Row Podcast - NBA Live State of the Union

Not to blame the community here but until recently have you really been vocal enough in regards to rosters to make this an issue for them to address?

The bugs thread from day 1 has maybe one or two mentions and the roster thread is a month old.

The main common issues I saw here before the big patch was practice mode, animations and responsiveness, not rosters.

I dont want to let the devs off the hook here. This does need to be fixed for live 14 or an explantion as to why it's not. Just seems like its more important for the people who dislike the game to focus on the people that do like it rather than the devs. OS is doing a good job with these articles but its up to us to use the bugs thread!
Old 02-28-2014, 01:25 PM   #10
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

You're going to have a hard time trying to sell any one to post in that thread quite honestly...not after it was all but ignored through the first update. I personally have contacted them and shared all of my videos via twitter....but it just feels futile at this point...
Old 02-28-2014, 08:30 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K
Not to blame the community here but until recently have you really been vocal enough in regards to rosters to make this an issue for them to address?

The bugs thread from day 1 has maybe one or two mentions and the roster thread is a month old.

The main common issues I saw here before the big patch was practice mode, animations and responsiveness, not rosters.

I dont want to let the devs off the hook here. This does need to be fixed for live 14 or an explantion as to why it's not. Just seems like its more important for the people who dislike the game to focus on the people that do like it rather than the devs. OS is doing a good job with these articles but its up to us to use the bugs thread!
If they are looking through forums and blogs to find issues about their game! They (EA) need tons of help! O'Brien, already admitted that they "Fell short" (way short) in a bunch of areas of the game; plus EA, has their own "paid" testing team, for QR. What more do the $60 paid sheep, have to give to EA, in order for them to actually do something! about their BETA game NBA LIVE 14; and getting it ready for NBA LIVE 16?
You might as well by pass paying $60 for NBA LIVE 15, as you are going to get more of the same!
Personally, I don't care for the journey of where they came from and where they are at, and what the end looks like! I just want a polished game that plays great, with great gameplay, and great graphics, so I, the paying customer can enjoy! (just document the journey, and put it on the Blu-ray disc at the END...nuff said)

SMH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2014, 08:40 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 48
Sean says: "We (NBA LIVE 14) are here to reward the hard core gamer, right now!", Instead of waiting another year!
Me: I didn't know you paid full pop, for your direct "reward"; so why isn't it FREE! or at least super discounted; like under $10.???

SMH again!
Old 02-28-2014, 08:45 PM   #13
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY

Personally, I don't care for the journey of where they came from and where they are at, and what the end looks like! I just want a polished game that plays great, with great gameplay, and great graphics, so I, the paying customer can enjoy! (just document the journey, and put it on the Blu-ray disc at the END...nuff said)

SMH

Old 02-28-2014, 08:49 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by noshun
I concur.. Bad 1st impression on Nextgen, will be harder to get sales next year off this reception. They fed off their own hype: Reality for Live 14 on the left, EA dev hype on the right.
I disagree, he pointed out that if given time they will put out a top flight product. However, that shows that EA may not care about top flight and more about putting out the game. At the end of the day, as devs, these guys have to think of the future, and if EA SPORTS is not putting their devs wishes in production first it will only hurt the devs, not the Company.

I wish a company would appear and just say eff it, here's your generic game, now "the community" take it and make it great. Then and only then can we see the value of EA/2K even with their BS
Old 02-28-2014, 08:54 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2K

NBA LIVE is suppose to have synergy analytics. So ratings are suppose to be updated with out a forum asking for it. Donny Moore atleast updates his game weekly. Yes it's bbalk, so update it monthly, but the said it would updatebt the hour.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »