Home

EA Sports UFC AMA Reveals More Details About the Game

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC AMA Reveals More Details About the Game within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: EA Sports UFC AMA Reveals More Details About the Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I'm starting to think this game will come out in July, the same date the NCAA football game would have came out on. And I'm starting to think the demo won't come out until E3 in June.
Good hypothesis. I can see them hyping it up like they did Fight Night Round 3 at E3. Remember this...

Old 03-09-2014, 03:15 PM   #10
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

I remember that video quite well, like I remember all EA Sports E3 videos. Only time will tell how close or far off the final product will look from their E3 videos.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 39
The producers had time, new systems, new and better technology, a new engine but they can't do certain things that companies have done well on past systems with older technology?!? yeah, right!!
The producers are holding back certain things to have something for the next games to keep it fresh and they can act like they made a major beak through.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 04:16 PM   #12
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
I take back lazy. I know these guys work hard. Instead it's a lack of thought. In gaming, we have seen some companies release games that are physically amazing. Players make amazing motions life like in the way the AI reacts. But some are very limited as if they coukdnt stretch the limits. Don't tell me you can't when it's been done. Or if you haven't tried. EA is good for this. Make a game that draws you in on looks, but then there's no booty, and the breath is kicking. Can't wake up to that. Eh eh.
I wasn't crazy about some of the answers given, I sense a lack of confidence, but I can actually understand the logic behind not being able to have fighters fight out of weight class. For one it seems like they are having a hard enough time to get the physics and animations working properly for real life fight situations. It would be a whole new issue to get the physics to work for guys with big height and weight discrepencies. I know this is a videogame and we should have the option to set up fantasy matches but this game is suppose to be a simulation so it makes sense that they wouldn't want to spend time on an aspect of the game that can happen in real life.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:14 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
The producers had time, new systems, new and better technology, a new engine but they can't do certain things that companies have done well on past systems with older technology?!? yeah, right!!
The producers are holding back certain things to have something for the next games to keep it fresh and they can act like they made a major beak through.
c8b.gif

Old 03-09-2014, 06:44 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolade
You have no idea what you're talking about. Have you never seen the breaking Madden series? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeKC7cH1-kI
Physical disproportions wreak havoc on a game. It's just not feasible or logical.
Madden is created by EA smart guy.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:37 PM   #15
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm really excited for this game. I miss playing undisputed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2014, 08:28 PM   #16
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
What fighting games have done fighting in different weight classes right? In the Fight Night series, you can only fight one class above your weight class. In the THQ UFC series, its never been done (except for a glitch in UFC 3).

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »